Being Superior to Peng is No Challenge

Lads I'm off to Dallas ... and you're not ... for that I'm thankful.

Joe

Those poor sod busters. Joe will be down there, drunk as usual, going on and on about how he's from Texas and how it's the greatest state in the union and he's sorry he had to leave, but what with the Statute of limitations and all, he had to leave and then he got all comfortable hanging with the Mormons so he never got around to moving back, and then he'll stagger to his feet and start singing the state anthem,

The stars are bright!

There is no night!

Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!

Deep in the heart of Texas

And one by one everyone will surreptitiously leave, sticking Joe with the tab.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom of the page again, after a mere 4 hours. Come on, you slackers! What with the module, you KNOW there's going to be a ton and a half of whinging grogs out there, complaining that their Firefly's are getting knocked out by common Panzers! Opening up a bunch of threads demanding a patch for this and a patch for that!

Stay alert! (Like that could happen)

Oops! Seems Micheal is up early to change his bed linen! (as per normal).

Why the Sisters of Mercy don't invest in rubber sheets is beyond me when you have the hygiene factor at the Port Townsend facility for the flacidly disabled to consider.

I was forced to surrender to Peng after his gamey first turn artillery barrage into my set up zone forced my men out of the tree line and into range of his Panther, and then when my troops ran across the open field into the opposite treeline, they met up with Peng's first line of entrenched defenders (Who shot them all daid), while his gamey panther knocked out THREE of my Shermies with three rounds.

Then, after the game was over, the AAR noted I had 505 men left. I counted 74. So obviously, not only is Peng extremely gamey to the point of being called, Mr. Gamey Gamerson, he has also hacked into the game.

Is it any wonder we all hate and revile him?