Being Superior to Peng is No Challenge

I just wanted to point out that it is not possible to spend a week in Colorado in one day, even a Sunday. That would be breaking the laws of physics and the time fabric of the universe upon which quite a lot of the matter might be sucked onto small mounds of Ohio potatoes or sumfink.

I've come to the conclusion that our itinerant, latch key Justipoppingthrough isn't the next Stephen Hawking and should stick with the current day job bailing out Greece or other worthy Goober nations. Not quite sure if Colorado fits into the same category.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the similarities ... McArthur was an eloquent speaker, as am I ... McArthur was courageous in battle, as am I ... McArthur was spirited out of the Phillipines on a Pt Boat ... okay I probably need to add that to my bucket list.

Mind you I don't have a corncob pipe sticking out of my ear ...

Joe

I can see the similarities ... McArthur was an eloquent speaker, as am I ... McArthur was courageous in battle, as am I ... McArthur was spirited out of the Phillipines on a Pt Boat ... okay I probably need to add that to my bucket list.

Mind you I don't have a corncob pipe sticking out of my ear ...

Joe

It just looked right in your ear. I had to do what looked right.

No one's happy to see you.

Don't be too hard on the poor thing. It's very slow in the paddock over winter, bits turn blue and the thistles have yet to spring into life. Add that

to the rubber gnome being all stiff and perished, it's not a good time at all.

BTW. How did M'Lady Patch manage to slim down your gut in that photo? I knew she was very skilfull, but oh my! She has done miracles this time.

Noba.