New file at the Repository: Aris_HD Grass Mod (2012-01-21)

This is a High Definition version Mod of the stock grass texture, that is the most commonly used in battles to depict …you guessed it, grass. Two versions are included, A HD version which is 48MBs ,4096x4096 pixels, 4 times larger than stock! and one version which keeps the stock size for this texture(2048x2048 pixels, 12MBs). Mini Ground grass textures are included too and are common to both versions.

More...

Aristotle for whatever reason, maybe my video card settings, or display, I found it a tad too dark. I had to adjust the tone and now it is really really good on my system. Another keeper.

I agree ... :)

Beautiful work, but way too dark for the stock settings on my MacBook Pro...

Would like to see much much lighter, but maintain the HD detail...

Regards,

Doug

Funny, some people mailed me about this grass being too....light and bright ( I get mails from time to time, but they seem to be in crescendo since I released this mod...:( ). The thing is, if I was to find the balance for everyone...I would be crazy in no time. I understand that not everyone has the ability to edit pictures in photoshop, but understand me, I could be uploading one version a day,...modify your Gamma Settings or wait until someone creates variants of this mod..,I am kind of fed up with it. Sorry.

Funny, some people mailed me about this grass being too....light and bright. The thing is, if I was to find the balance for everyone...I would be crazy in no time. I understand that not everyone has the ability to edit pictures in photoshop, but understand me, I could be uploading one version a day,...modify your Gamma Settings or wait until someone creates variants of this mod..,I am kind of fed up with it. Sorry.

No problem... again... beautiful work and we appreciate your efforts .. :)

I use almost all of your creative enhancements, so I'll just have to pass on this one.

Keep up the great add-ons ...

Regards,

Doug

Doug, I could create a brighter one, don´t get me wrong, it doesn´t take me that long, PM me with your mail and I´ll see what can I do (Lord,...I didn´t learn to say no in this life ;) ). The thing is,...I am not there in front of your monitor, so it´s imposible for me to find the balance, I do mods for me, so understand me if the modified, remodified one, doesn´t suit you either.

Doug, I could create a brighter one, don´t get me wrong, it doesn´t take me that long, PM me with your mail and I´ll see what can I do (Lord,...I didn´t learn to say no in this life ;) ).

No, please .... that's ok ... very gracious of you to offer though ... :D

I'm fine with the 98% of everything of yours I've got loaded now ...

Again, appreciate your work immensely ....

Regards,

Doug

• 1 month later...