Historic Scenarios

Don't know if this scenario has been made, but one where you are Wittmann with his Tiger tank who put down allot of tanks and vehicles before his tank got immobilized, that would be a good scenario, at the moment i'm working on one myself. One where you have to rescue POW's from a POW camp located near a small village in a forest...

Don't know if this scenario has been made, but one where you are Wittmann with his Tiger tank who put down allot of tanks and vehicles before his tank got immobilized, that would be a good scenario, at the moment i'm working on one myself. One where you have to rescue POW's from a POW camp located near a small village in a forest...

I think that was Battle of Villers-Bocage, against a British column

Its not completely authentic, but i'm planning to make a Saving Private Ryan campaign, with the beach landing, attacking the MG stationed at the radar station, passing through Neuville (where the sniper killed Caparzo) and eventually the big defense at the fictional Ramelle.

There can never be too many beach landing scenarios in my opinion. Go for it :D

The Hammelburg Raid is the perfect force size, and all of the US vehicles are there. Very well documented US core OOB. Also the ability to create road route maps of varying sizes is well within the capabilities of the scenario editor. Are we getting Hetzers any time soon? Thats the only thing holding me back.

Are we getting Hetzers any time soon? Thats the only thing holding me back.

I don't believe the Hetzers were present in any meaningful numbers on the Western Front until after Sept '44. So the Market Garden module? Correct me if I'm wrong.

One interesting feature of the Hetzer was a remote-control machine gun mount which had to be reloaded from the outside. Curious to find out how Battlefront handles this. Or the (alleged) bocage busting prowess of the Churchill, for that matter.

One interesting feature of the Hetzer was a remote-control machine gun mount which had to be reloaded from the outside. Curious to find out how Battlefront handles this.

Just like in CMSF: when the gun needs to be reloaded, the crewman will open the hatch and reload it.