All Right, Who's Peng??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Big Brother. He is always there and is always watching you. He can never die and is never wrong.
Who ARE these Outreboarders who pretend to understand Peng and his Challenge Thread?

If you don't know what the Peng Challenge Thread is all about then follow the gracious advice we give all who venture into its sacred realm ... SOD OFF!

{This message has been brought to you by the Peng Challenge Thread Welcome Committee, make it a great day}

Joe

Who ARE these Outreboarders who pretend to understand Peng and his Challenge Thread?

If you don't know what the Peng Challenge Thread is all about then follow the gracious advice we give all who venture into its sacred realm ... SOD OFF!

{This message has been brought to you by the Peng Challenge Thread Welcome Committee, make it a great day}

Joe

Joe, I have been around plenty long enough and know exactly what it is all about. I pace myself on posting, averaging 2 or 3 missives a year. Having said that, and having reached my post limit for 2012... you can SOD OFF!

Cheers

Joe, I have been around plenty long enough and know exactly what it is all about. I pace myself on posting, averaging 2 or 3 missives a year. Having said that, and having reached my post limit for 2012... you can SOD OFF!

Cheers

I'll cut you some slack, a little mind you, because you live in Fredericksburg.

Joe

Careful.

Depending on where you get them, you could end up looking like a camel.

What sort of camel? A pretty Saudi camel or the more swarthy, yet mischievious and alluring Persian camel?

It makes all the difference you know...when you are cold and lonely in the desert at night...just ask NGCavscout.

What sort of camel? A pretty Saudi camel or the more swarthy, yet mischievious and alluring Persian camel?

It makes all the difference you know...when you are cold and lonely in the desert at night...just ask NGCavscout.

Who needs cold and lonely desert nights when one has the trusty Vietnamese assistant, Tuan, and his endless supply of sticky tape for... ahem.. bad Australians?

[spitting into the rhubarb bucket with unerring accuracy from distance] besides, on account of great grandma-ma Mable's little tryst on the Nile there is quite a lot of "the lump" in the lineage. One cannot have tomato juice without a little Tobasco.