Hi everyone, I just purchased the game and I've played a few scenarios. So far I have found the game to be genuinely addictive! This is my first CM product and I'm so glad that Battlefront has decided to make this available to us Mac users. I have grown up playing board games like Panzer Leader and Squad Leader so this game makes total sense to me, I get it. I can see that there are layers of details for me to discover and I enjoy learning the tactical challenges that lay ahead. Game on!

Not sure it's the moniker I would have chosen (as I didn't), but welcome to the forums...

Best CM quote of all time:

"All the frustration of golf without all the exercise."

There are some scenario designers that are very, very good. Not just at designing a challenging scenario (or second battle of a certain campaign), but at finding ways to implement historical tactics for the AI. Did I mention that the Germans in defense typically registered their own fortification positions with artillery just in case they were overrun? Enjoy!

Thanks everyone, I've been playing Deville and it seems that the tactics to secure the the bridges are straight forward, finding my way around the field of play is limited by only viewing the terrain from a 1st person perspective, still getting the hang of it, placing units are slow too. I've managed to get a few wins at the entry skill level setting too!

Any suggestions on other basic scenarios? I like the armor.