I do appreciate your timing... :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the superb, but slow, King Tiger will do its share.

actually not... the average sustained road speed of the tiger B is even faster (average) than the panthers. he has only 4 mph less maximum speed than the panther (41,5mph) and can climb the same elevations. (http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/tiger2.htm ... look under the mobility chapter)

hope it will be modelled right ingame !

I am guessing the 25pdr will be in there since that is what is carried by the Sexton, which is listed!! ;) I am pretty happy with the Wespe being in, I used this vehicle more then I probably should have in CMx1. And since a mortar version of the Universal Carrier is listed, and this most likely carried a 3", then the 3" will be there too!

Besides the Wespe, the favorites that are listed have to be the Achilles and the Sherman Firefly!!! Certainly give those Tiger and Panther crews something to think about ;) I am also very curious to see how the PIAT will be received by the crowd since it gives us the ability to hide AT crews inside buildings, something sorely missed with the current Bazookas and Panzerschrecks. However, not having the epic amount of fire a Garand armed squad can put down will make infantry fights and much more balanced affair IMHO. And make things downright difficult for the Brit/Canadian troops on the attack.

EDIT - My mistake about the Universal Carrier with a 3" mortar. I guess it was only the Australians who used this, and the normal Carrier Company had them with 2" mortars. I still can't see a Commonwealth module without the 3" though, so it's a safe bet in my mind.

From the announcement:

This module will also bring you new German formations, such as the "Waffen SS" and the Luftwaffe.

And we haven't seen a single W-SS soldier either. So my poor conclusion is that they will have a german showoff later on with a bunch of SS soldiers, Luftwaffe field divisions and fallschirmjägers... so hang on with your fait ;)

From the announcement:

And we haven't seen a single W-SS soldier either. So my poor conclusion is that they will have a german showoff later on with a bunch of SS soldiers, Luftwaffe field divisions and fallschirmjägers... so hang on with your fait ;)

Also as far as I Know the Falschrim were part of the Luftwaffe and not of the Wehrmacht

Also as far as I Know the Falschrim were part of the Luftwaffe and not of the Wehrmacht

No wanting to be pedantic, but the Luftwaffe was of cause part of the Wehrmacht. The Wehrmacht consisted of the Heer, Luftwaffe and Marine.

Now, the Waffen-SS was not part of the Wehrmacht, put was put under its operational control.

No wanting to be pedantic, but the Luftwaffe was of cause part of the Wehrmacht. The Wehrmacht consisted of the Heer, Luftwaffe and Marine.

Now, the Waffen-SS was not part of the Wehrmacht, put was put under its operational control.

True, I was going to write the Heer but dont know why switched back to writing wehrmacht.

and no problem, if im ever wrong please correct me!