Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you implying that Dalem was born?

And here I was thinking he was some sort of construct.

I think he is one of those weird dreams that we are having collectively due to eating some ragout before bedtime that had gone a little "off". But he comes with a mother figure as part of the package. Needless to say, their relationship is not a healthy one.

Michael

I think he is one of those weird dreams that we are having collectively due to eating some ragout before bedtime that had gone a little "off". But he comes with a mother figure as part of the package. Needless to say, their relationship is not a healthy one.

Michael

Don't you dare include me in your hippy dream collective, Deirdre Barrett. My nocturnal visions are the result of day-old Taco Bell topped with diced tomatoes straight from the bulging can. The bulge indicates freshness.

Is that supposed to be some kind of super-subtle thingie reference?

No surprise there, Stoat is a young adult and awash with hormones. To him even the squirrels look inviting.

However my real surprise is the revelation that you had a sex change, Deirdre.

To him even the squirrels look inviting

Hmmm...

[contemplating the choice of worn zip-up,squirrel suits]

...red does match my eyes but is a tight squeeze and can chafe so..

[giving giving the other baggy suit a good sniff]

...gray gives more ease of movement, larger, more robust, lots of space for nut storage and is probably a bit more aggressive

I've been to Bovington Tank Musuem, the fields nearby are practically heaving with farm animals, I shudder to think what Noba's videos may actually entail.

Yep, there was a party going on that's for sure. Would you like a copy of the video?

Noba.

Quite. Sorry.

Noba.

Sorry? SORRY? What kind of mealy mouth, hat in hand, abject pathetic attempt at placation is THAT ... and from a Seniour Knight of the CessPool no less ... well, to be fair you ARE Australian so you really can't get much LESS than that I suppose.

And so what if Mace is the one with the wool fetish ... go whole hog (so to speak) and allege that Stuka "tags the ones that kick" too.

Gawd knows we couldn't think less of him for it ... or anything else for that matter.

Sorry indeed ... Seanachai would roll over in his grave ... if he were dead that is.

Joe