Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

and that, Ladies and Gentlehamsters, was the best Emrys could cough up...

Pah...THETIC!!

No, it was the worst I could come up with. A fact that you would already be familiar with if it wasn't for your reading comprehension problem which, taken together with all your other learning disabilities, make you exceedingly dumb. Even for an Australian.

Michael

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what's your excuse, Michael? [bolding reinserted]

Excuse? Excuse??? I don't need no damned excuse! I am Lord God and Supreme Being of the Peng Challenge Thread! I do whatever I want and you lesser beings can only cringe before my might!

Michael

Excuse? Excuse??? I don't need no damned excuse! I am Lord God and Supreme Being of the Peng Challenge Thread! I do whatever I want and you lesser beings can only cringe before my might!

Michael

You're what?

You're nothing boyo, you're less than the lint between the toes of an Australian SSN ... you're not a Serf, not a Squire, not a Knight ... you're just a [sNEER] Other Recognized [/sNEER]

And not a very good one at that.

Joe

And, of course, you don't even play the game.

So what's your excuse, Michael? Drugs? Failed infanticide attempt on the part of your parents?

In further news, my M10s are holing Boo's StuHs at 1900m. He still hasn't scored a scratch.

No, that's probably true ... when a StuH hits an M10 there's not enough left to scratch.

Joe

And you would know this because ... ?

I read the report in your 2009 quasi-annual Justicariate inspection dissertation the 'Ohio Opus', Volume IX, Chapter 43, Sub-section 1a-5, paragraph 33, figure 7.2. It's all there in black and white under "Ohion Thuggish Henchmen Undie Conditions"

I must say you are very thorough in your quasi-annual inspections and reports. Almost anal in fact.

I read the report in your 2009 quasi-annual Justicariate inspection dissertation the 'Ohio Opus', Volume IX, Chapter 43, Sub-section 1a-5, paragraph 33, figure 7.2. It's all there in black and white under "Ohion Thuggish Henchmen Undie Conditions"

I must say you are very thorough in your quasi-annual inspections and reports. Almost anal in fact.

HAH! You're caught out on this one lad. It's the Quasi-Annual Inspection, Audit and Review.

Had you actually READ one of them you'd know that.

Besides, the Gawds have thus far protected me from the fate of having to visit Ohio for any reason and so I've not had to give Boo Radley what would surely be a sub standard report.

I shudder to think of the grade YOU'D get.

Joe

Lord God and Supreme Being. Apparently one of the defects you share with Stuka is a lack of reading comprehension. It is a fine point of discrimination which of you is trying hardest to emulate the other.

Michael

Oh I read it and comprehended it ... I just couldn't believe it ... neither could anyone else here.

But I suppose you lesser beings have to puff yourselves up somehow to compensate for your failings in real life.

Joe

HAH! You're caught out on this one lad. It's the Quasi-Annual Inspection, Audit and Review.

Ahh yes, that's the one! I knew I had one or the other cut and rolled into a cylinder on the wall of the outhouse. I must say Joe, that I find your quasi-annual inspection, audit and reviews to be both soft, strong and thoroughly absorbing...

Ahh yes, that's the one! I knew I had one or the other cut and rolled into a cylinder on the wall of the outhouse. I must say Joe, that I find your quasi-annual inspection, audit and reviews to be both soft, strong and thoroughly absorbing...

But are they bio-degradable? Notice that I do not ask if they are degraded; that goes without saying.

Michael

I wouldn't know about that ... here in the good old USofA we have ... wait for it ... INDOOR bathrooms!

I know ... and with running water, toilets and toilet paper ... see toilet paper is ... well, it's probably too advanced a concept for an Australian.

Joe

I know ... and with running water, toilets and toilet paper ... see toilet paper is ... well, it's probably too advanced a concept for an Australian.

Pffffft!

Nature gave us gum leaves which we have in bountiful supply, so who needs this .... errr.... how you say 'toilet paper?!

Yeah but you say it with a weird goober accent.

A Goober accent ... A GOOBER ACCENT? This from a marble-mouthed Australian who can barely be understood?

Of course Boo Radley can barely be understood either but that's because he usually has a mouth full of "chaw" since that's how they roll in Ohio.

Joe

You can understand him? What's the deal, the two of you have worked out drooling in code?

Michael

Oh I didn't say that I could understand him ... but presumably someone can ... how would the taxi know where to deposit his drunken carcass?

Joe

Oh I didn't say that I could understand him ... but presumably someone can ... how would the taxi know where to deposit his drunken carcass?

Well if the taxi company would like to give me a call I could make several suggestions of good places to drop him. And from what altitude too.

Michael