Peng Challenges the Outre Board to a Zimmerit Coated Zimmer Race!

Or, if you are a member of a society who calls a flashlight a flashlight and not a torch, then it's a walker race. But not a walking race.

But if you're Dutch, you may skip if you like.

Here are the RULES.

We are always right and you aren't.

Get used to it and get over it.

Be nice to the Ladies of the Pool or incur their wrath for they can be quite wroth.

Even Lillian Wroth, but that's a reference only the Justicar and Emrys will understand. Maybe.

If you are new here, then you are an SSN (Scum Sucking Newby) and have no rights.

If you wish to elevate yourself in our eyes then challenge a person to a game of CM by using wit, venom, bile and chutzpah.

Do not talk about the manliness of your joy department, for if you do you will be mocked then ignored. Or ignored and mocked at the same time, which is always fun too.

Remember the RULES and keep them wholly!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, if you are a member of a society who calls a flashlight a flashlight and not a torch, then it's a walker race. But not a walking race.

I'd hardly call the Merkin nation a society. More like a fossilised aggregation, a coprolith, if you will.

Boo, the idea is to blow the rodent away with the .45, not your toe, leaving little to contribute to your diet beyond a smudge of red and a bit of tail. Little point roasting that over an open flame.

I judge this a poor attempt at the rule but an attempt ... and in the case of Boo Radley we have to take what we get and applaud the time it took him to create it ... I would imagine that it's not easy trying to type with a forefinger (singular in his case) that's constantly refreshed with a coating of drool ... and other things that we won't mention.

It is acceptable to your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

And he included a diatribe against Goobernations so that's good.

Joe

He sent me some frighteningly pointless E-mails centered around a knock-knock joke that culminated in a rap song this last week.

Personally, I think it's a cry for help and whomever lives closest to him, should render aid in the form of taking him OUT with extreme prejudice, ASAP.

But then I always say that.

Has anyone seen / heard from McMarble-Mouth ??

He did a drive-by challenge and fell down drunk, I assume...

Noba.

McMarble-Mouth? You're a fine one to be complaining about the way OGSF talks ... all you Australians sound like you have a mouthful of marbles.

Joe

Point of order.

Can we still refer to OGSF as being an Oddstraylyun, since he has become a U.S. citizen and is now a proud 'Murican?

At what point does Goobernationalism end? Does it ever?

Good point ... I suppose if he renounces his Australianness and publicly acknowledges that all countries except for the good ol' USofA are GooberNations and all inhabitants of GooberNations are GooberNationals then we could grant him provisional Non-Goobernational status.

Sure he passed the INS testing ... but this is the CessPool ... we have standards to maintain. And really, considering that the US Government was lax enough to let him join doesn't mean we have to tread that slippery path.

Plus we haven't seen his MBT Form 56.4/a yet ... nor received his Non-GooberNational Status Change payment.

Joe

I suppose if he renounces his Australianness and publicly acknowledges that all countries except for the good ol' USofA are GooberNations and all inhabitants of GooberNations are GooberNationals then we could grant him provisional Non-Goobernational status.

I don't know. Do you think we can trust him to be really sincere? I mean, after all, man who speak with faux Scottish brogue have forked tongue. Or something...

Michael

Elvis, you put spaces before your period. Please fix or do somefink!

He was probably trying to get within the ten character minimum limit without adding another word and spoiling his traditional terse interjection. And you know how Joe is on tradition. If Elvis were to change his posting style, Joe might flip out and throw himself under a train.

Hmmm. [thinks for a minute] Elvis, could I have a word with you?

Michael

I don't know. Do you think we can trust him to be really sincere? I mean, after all, man who speak with faux Scottish brogue have forked tongue. Or something...

Michael

I've actually heard him speaking in real life and he has a a very good Scottish accent ... of course it's him speaking it so it's not like it makes any sense but it sounds good.

Joe

He was probably trying to get within the ten character minimum limit without adding another word and spoiling his traditional terse interjection. And you know how Joe is on tradition. If Elvis were to change his posting style, Joe might flip out and throw himself under a train.

Hmmm. [thinks for a minute] Elvis, could I have a word with you?

Michael

Which word would you be sharing with Elvis ... he doesn't know too many you know.

Joe

Can't get more UberGoober than a banker from Salt Lake City with Mormon wives.. I mean that's Gooberism taken to several tiers beyond yer normal terra firma immigration control... such a staggering, unabashed and full-on Gooberphile life (who can say whether it is nature or nuture, where it is a gene or something caught down the local Tabernacle?) makes one stand back and watch with wonder at Nature getting a bit wonky...

And that just about explains the banker bit...

Can't get more UberGoober than a banker from Salt Lake City with Mormon wives...

Not only that, he was originally from Texas. Now that's not as bad as being born in Oklahoma say—which would be the absolute zero of loserdom—but still pretty far down the list of producing desirable persons. All that said, it's still a part of the USA which is superior to the many non-deodorant using nations of the earth.

In short, if Joe were to have an unfortunate accident, like having high tension electrodes jammed into his eyes for instance, our record here would once again be unblemished.

Michael

Point of order.

Can we still refer to OGSF as being an Oddstraylyun, since he has become a U.S. citizen and is now a proud 'Murican?

At what point does Goobernationalism end? Does it ever?

When he starts calling soccer by it's correct name, kickball.