Peng Challenges the Outre Board to a Zimmerit Coated Zimmer Race!

Ye're a gitful gittin' gitter o' a git,Boo Radley. Ah were engaged ain a conversation wi' a goobernational. Drawin' on mah rich reserve's o' knowlaidge an' experience, Ah replied tae haes enquiry in goober-speak. Yoo, bein' a stankin' Akronite, hoped tha anythin' said tae anywun was actually bein' said tae yoo. Whain (as usual) tha' were noo tha case, ye started tae cry cos ye did'nae comprehaind tha lofty topic's o' discussion. Run along an' wrrrap ye arrrms aboot Joe Can ye smell sumthin'? Shaw's left leg an' he'll pat ye on tha haid and taill ye at's alrrright. Maybe he'll pat ye haid wi' a feckin' brick.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye're a gitful gittin' gitter o' a git,Boo Radley. Ah were engaged ain a conversation wi' a goobernational. Drawin' on mah rich reserve's o' knowlaidge an' experience, Ah replied tae haes enquiry in goober-speak. Yoo, bein' a stankin' Akronite, hoped tha anythin' said tae anywun was actually bein' said tae yoo. Whain (as usual) tha' were noo tha case, ye started tae cry cos ye did'nae comprehaind tha lofty topic's o' discussion. Run along an' wrrrap ye arrrms aboot Joe Can ye smell sumthin'? Shaw's left leg an' he'll pat ye on tha haid and taill ye at's alrrright. Maybe he'll pat ye haid wi' a feckin' brick.

Funniest damn thing...

I decided enough was enough and I put the above post into the Babelfish translator and all I got back was an overpowering smell of Haggis and BO (Believe it or not, there IS a subtle difference between the two. Not much of one, but it's there).

I was not as surprised by this as I thought I'd be.

I will require bribing of course, who will post first bid for my services to turn the faux-scots-git into a wind flute?

How about we don't drag you into a particularly filthy alley and render God's justice on you? One would expect you to be so grateful for that enormous gesture of mercy that you would perform any act required of you for the rest of your otherwise useless existence. That is, one would expect it if you were a reasonable facsimile of a normal human being with a decent set of ethics and standards. Being that it's you though, I suppose it would be best simply to leave you in said alley to bleed to death with multiple fractures and wounds.

Michael

I plan to visit Colorado next September for the Motocross of Nations event.

Tha's all verry waill, asn't at? But where ain Colorado? And at's all assumin' ye hadnae fallen off ye bike an' run o'er yer stupid sailf ain the meantime, eh?

Tha's all verry waill, asn't at? But where ain Colorado? And at's all assumin' ye hadnae fallen off ye bike an' run o'er yer stupid sailf ain the meantime, eh?
Hmmm, with enough advance notice we could conceivably arrange to meet Stuka in Denver ... OGSF, Berli and of course your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Think what that would mean lads.

Joe

Hmmm, with enough advance notice we could conceivably arrange to meet Stuka in Denver ... OGSF, Berli and of course your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Think what that would mean lads.

Joe

That there is a mormon wife convention going on?

That 2012 can't come fast enough?

That farmers should hide their sheep?

That Berli will dish out a lot of Mondays to you?

That the IQ of Colorado will drop significantly?

That toga sales will finally pick up?

That Colorado may actually run out of alcohol?

Someone else can take over answering Joebob.

Rune

That there is a mormon wife convention going on?

That 2012 can't come fast enough?

That farmers should hide their sheep?

That Berli will dish out a lot of Mondays to you?

That the IQ of Colorado will drop significantly?

That toga sales will finally pick up?

That Colorado may actually run out of alcohol?

Someone else can take over answering Joebob.

Rune

Think of the above question from me ... as a Christmas present to all my frien ... colleag ... buddi ... fellow Cesspudlians.

Except for rune of course ... who still hasn't bothered to buy Rise of Flight.

Joe

M'Lady, Ah feel Ah must bear some o' tha responsibility fer Boo's cretinous use o' tha language. Ye see, Ah'm thrashin' haim lak a wee sheaf o' thrashee bein' thrashed bah a thrashin' thrasher ain a game o' tha noble CM:AK. Ah am handin' haim haes derrier on a plate. OGSF ain firrrst place, daylight second, Boo nowhere ain sight. At's tae be expected tha' his skill wi' tha letters as sufferin' under tha stress o' bein' thrashed sae handily bah mahsailf. Ah am tha spanker, Boo as tha spankee. Spankee Boo as Ah lak tae call haim.

Mah apologies, M'Lady.

...and then I'd stick twigs, caterpillars, dried leaves and beetles on him and make walk around like a Boo stick bush thing and if he dried up.. I'd slather him up all over again

That seems to be a common form of evening entertainment for those native to the Central Ohio area.