Your Best Screen Shot 2

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Alex and that's a nice pic Chops.

Takes a while to find a perfect angle but here's some more.

Bradley's and troops wearing the Rangers MC uniforms securing a highway,the downloaded mission is called Laurel and Hardy.

CMShockForce2009-11-2919-22-04-27.jpg

CMShockForce2009-11-2919-21-20-71.jpg

CMShockForce2009-11-2919-21-31-14.jpg

CMShockForce2009-11-2919-14-02-70.jpg

Poor guy gets sniped and Bradleys retaliate.

CMShockForce2009-11-2919-14-48-09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The mods are all taken from CM Database/Repository/Warehouse and reworked with Adobe ImageReady (mostly Dirt/Blood Effects).

I have made a lot of variations to improve diversity (I have created some 70-80 uncon skins alone). Loading time at start up of scenario gets much longer of course.

To make a screenshot, I pause a WEGO movie and bring the camera view in optimal position. The I press 'Druck' (Print-Key) and alt-Tab to desktop.

I start IrfanView and press ctrl+v (paste). Now I have my picture.

Next I mark the part I want to have (the center of screen without UI elements) and copy it.

I start a new picture and paste the marked area in.

Next I use shift+u (auto correction).

Then I resize on 800x600, sharpen the picture and save it.

That's all.

how do you get rid of the white font when you pause???

-> I pause a WEGO movie and bring the camera view in optimal position. [optimal means I already choose at this point what will be in the final picture -> the UI-Elements down and the upper part with white font will go away. So I position the camera accordingly before I make the screen-shot.]

-> Next I mark the part I want to have (the center of screen without UI elements) and copy it.

[that's the part where I get rid of all the stuff I want not have.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mord, its a pity in some ways that those posters on another forum don't actually play the game.

I have had a similar situation to that described by Mr. Stanbridge in Snake-Eye's excellent campaign. A T90 got too close to a house occupied by US Marines who went for it with everything they had. Rather than fire back, the tank backed off, right into the LOS of a Javelin team - very satisfying.

P.S. Perhaps it is after all a good job the other forum posters don't play the game. Otherwise they might come back here and make this forum unbearable again.