Demo

Winstanley1

It would be better for us to wait for the english demo! :D

Don't know if I understand well your problem but this is how I managed to make changes:

hit the"options" button"

option10.jpg

after your changes, hit the "apply" button :

apply_10.jpg

if you make resolution changes, you'll be prompted to "restart to change resolution" and to hit "ok"

then hit the "back" button

apply_11.jpg

Hope that helps!

Sorry for the stoopid question: which button is the "OK" one?

Thanks for help!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the stoopid question: which button is the "OK" one?

Thanks for help!

ПРИМЕНИТЬ = Apply. Hit it and then ГЛАВНОЕ МЕНЮ (Main menu).

If changes don't stick, run the game using 'Run as Administrator' context menu option or move folder with Demo to your 'My Documents' folder. Note that the game should be restarted in case of screen resolution change.

I agree with that, I wanted to attack on the back of the 6-pounders ATG group, with my infantry , it seems not possible to climb here, weird!

ambush10.jpg

That is unfortunate; all those beautiful mountains just being decoration?! Kind of expected it, though.

Best regards,

Thomm

Thanks for the replies.

However, when I change resolution and press the "Apply" button, I dont get any "restart" message. I get back to Main Menu and the graphics change takes effect after the restart of the game.

I run Win XP.

Are you sure that you really changed the resolution?

I run Vista

The hotfix got things running.

Thanks.

Will there be a third person view?

I use the enter key to zoom in on the unit and to help with the line of site. But I find myself unlocking that view and trying to follow the unit in third person, partly for fun and to enjoy the eye candy.

There are those that think any WWII strategy game is a cliche. I for one cannot get enough of them, but not the ordinary name the units something like Medium Tanks and Heavy tanks, there is no authenticity. ToW1 and ToW2 are what I've been looking for along time. Thank you all that have brought to the best of your abilities these RTS games to me. Looking forward to purchasing ASAP.

How to Rotate your Units in a direction? Always have the Problem of Tankturrets or Infantry not facing in the Right direction. You just can change facing with moving a unit?

use "defend" button (the shield in the commands panel) and click on the ground. You can rotate only the gun, if you click on the gun panel too. If you want to rotate with the gun automatically aligned, use "move".