Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

Six hours and not a word from anyone. The MBT stopped being funny this afternoon.

Why? Because we weren't there to meet your needs?

We're a full service Autocracy. We're just... you know.. conflicted about who's actually in charge.

Your posts are very important to the Peng Challenge. Keep posting, and someone will be online shortly to answer your questions about - everything.

Life, the Universe, America. God. Stupidity. Where all those dinosaur bones came from...whether it's better to feed a cold, or starve a fever...

Whether it's better to vote your head, your heart, or your gut.

We are there for you, Dave H.

You are never alone. We are always with you.

Never doubt us. We see you when you're awake. We know when you're drunk. We see you when you're sleeping.

We're like Santa. We keep lists.

But we're not so jolly. And when you're asleep? We're standing by your head, watching you. Sometimes for hours. It's not as creepy as it sounds. You know, you drool a bit when you're sleeping.

On second thought, it's every bit as creepy as you think.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot how everyone tries to make a funny.

I think I was happier forgetting.

continue the imbecilities, gentlemen.

So, you're telling us you're happy? Like 'dancing a gandy dance of happiness'?

Or just relatively happy?

Let's be real. You came here to be happy. Think of the happiest day of your life. Didn't you come here to tell us about it? Think about the saddest day of your life. Didn't you come here to tell us about it?

Sorrow shared is a sorrow halved. A happiness shared is a happiness doubled.

Happiness and Sorrow are burdens that must be carried until you come amongst friends. Then they're given wings, and you can soar.

I expect his relatives would be happy to see him move to another town far, far away and not visit on the holidays.

Happiness and Sorrow are burdens that must be carried until you come amongst friends. Then they're given wings, and you can soar.

Thinking of going to work for a greeting card company? I hear there is money in that, although not a lot. It would maintain you in the style to which you have become accustomed.

Michael

Right lads, I'm off again for the wilds of ... oh ... someplace that I go to, I just get on the plane and follow the yellow brick road.

DENVER ... that's it ... boarding passes are your friend.

I'll be gone all week and may not have the opportunity to post here ... OR I MAY! You can't let down your guard for a moment because, just when you lest expect it ...

THE JUSTICARIATE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD WILL SWOOP IN ...

... and frankly no one EXPECTS the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I've informed Stuka that turns may be delayed and undoubtedly heaved a sigh of relief that his inevitable defeat will be staved off for a bit.

Berli apparently the hard copies of CMSF (Marines) has been delayed as well but as soon as it shows up I'll fire it up and we'll be off on our obviously eagerly anticipated review of the new module.

Howsomever ... if you've a mind to try to get together this week I'll email my cellphone and you can give me a call ... or not ... completely up to you.

And in dental news, I'm nursing a fresh root canal ... I knew that'd cheer you lot up.

Joe

Let's be real. You came here to be happy. Think of the happiest day of your life. Didn't you come here to tell us about it? Think about the saddest day of your life. Didn't you come here to tell us about it?

No, I typed the word "happier"

I realize that you are four foot two and a half so its difficult to see the monitor. We both know where you can put your Doctor Phil advice there, gramps. I would explain the sort of joy when my baseball team wins but that would be beyond your comprehension insofar as you remain a frag with no sense of sports or man-stuff.

No, I won't delve into being happy with a woman either because of your monastic bibliophile life. Be glad I'm taking all of this time not explaining what I meant by "happier"

...I just get on the plane and follow the yellow brick road.

I gather they put you on the special flight for people with poor sphincter control. Very astute of the airline.

... and frankly no one EXPECTS the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

What a pity that our expectations are never met.

And in dental news, I'm nursing a fresh root canal ... I knew that'd cheer you lot up.

Yes, yes! I am having that quote printed on gold leaf and mounted where I may contemplate it on those dark days when I am in need of cheering up.

Well, I'd wish you a safe trip but I hate to lie.

Michael

I'll be meeting, in person mind you, with Berli within the hour at my hotel ... I wonder if I can find another hotel after they kick me out of this one?

Joe

When he showed up, did the main lobby doors blow inward in a rush of superheated air?

Was the predominate color deep red?

Could you hear "Oh Fortuna" being played quite loudly?

And I'm envisioning a slo-mo tracking shot alternating from a low to high angle.

When he showed up, did the main lobby doors blow inward in a rush of superheated air?

Was the predominate color deep red?

Could you hear "Oh Fortuna" being played quite loudly?

And I'm envisioning a slo-mo tracking shot alternating from a low to high angle.

with cute puppies wearing little bows.

Yes, but you also envisage a young Seanachai in lycra and leg warmers dancing the macarena from a low to high angle, so what are you trying to say?

Yes, but you also envisage a young Seanachai in lycra and leg warmers dancing the macarena from a low to high angle, so what are you trying to say?

Secondly, no one would ever dance the Macarena in lycra and leg warmers, Capt. Fashion Faux Pas.

Penultimately, no one dances the Macarena any more, Mr. Hep Cat Type Person.

And eventually, you are an idiot, Mr Idiot Man.

I'll be meeting, in person mind you, with Berli within the hour at my hotel ... I wonder if I can find another hotel after they kick me out of this one?

Joe

Joe, the thing is, as you knew even as you posted this...

You're never going to be kicked out of a place because of Berli. He's like...Athos.

A bit grim, a bit laconic, a bit dark. But one of Nature's noblemen. If Berli decides that there needs to be a riot, or that a hotel needs to be burnt to the ground... well, it will be done for good reasons, without rancor, and with a bit of a sigh for the trouble. It will also, then, be done...thoroughly.

But he seldom makes trouble for the sheer, randy hell of making trouble.

Berli is very sensitive, for example, about endangering children. He would never put large, thuggish, bearded children that are at least in their 30s and that look like grizzly bears, in harm's way.

He once told me: Seanachai, no matter how disenchanted I ever become, I won't defile the publicly posted, photographic images of children that spent the weekend in a biker bar.

He's an old softy, really.