HUMBLE REINCARNATION OF THE PENG CHALLENGED THREAD

Guest konrad

Guest konrad

... in waiting for more beautifull replacement.

so ,b'cause of incredibly intimidating rudeness of moderators ,

simple are

the rules:

" This Thread, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, aka The Cesspool, but known lovingly to all as the Peng Challenge Thread, is a place for those with wit, venom, and cojones to come, taunt and belittle their opponents, make spurious claims while posturing madly, and then gloat like rabid dogs when they win, or rationalize and lie like a politician when they lose.

The procedure in the 'Pool is to come in, pick out someone (preferably someone weak and kind of thick), and taunt them into giving you a game. Then taunt them while you play the game. Then taunt them when you win the game, or, if you lose, curse them soundly.

It is not enough, however, to merely make vulgar noises and revert to lower school playground namecalling (although we see a fair amount of that, of course). The ideal is to impress all with your finely turned insults, your witty promises of judgement and doom, your eloquent ability to dismiss your opponents achievements, dreams, and entire existence.

Barring that, fall back on vulgar noises and lower school playground name calling. But it just isn't as good.

Now, show us some ability in the area of insulting us, or bugger off "

by Seanachai

(opening can of worms here)

[ April 12, 2007, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: konrad ]

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, plus where are da rules?

Extra plus, we hates having to scroll and if Kon-job is incapable of correctly sizing an image, what chance has he of hosting a suitable rendition of the MBT?

Nay, nay and thrice nay says I.

By my reckoning Macey, its about 4.45pm where you are and seeing as a gubmint employee really is downing tools anytime after 3pm, you have plenty of time to get a better thread off and running.

Not much better of course but hopefully a little better.

I could take care of it of course, but I can't be bothered....

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Mace:

Heeeeey, do you have a mandate to start MBTs?

ya,ya ,ya.. been sniffing glue again, Mace?

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Stuka:

Paint thinners, petrol or a dead bears bum, maybe.... but glue? NEVER! [/QB]

dead bears bum then .. is that where the mandate is coming from?

I sniffed some bums in my lifetime ,you know..

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Mace:

[QB] Well since we don't know your MBT pedigree...

oi ,you know my pedigree very well.

plonka

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

I just had to come here and mock the thread starter.

Somwhere in deep Holland a village is missing an idiot..

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

I just had to come here and mock the thread starter. What's the world/peng thread coming to if such things as editing The Rules and fumbling the thread title are allowed? Next thing you know you'll let Belgians in.

Is there a difference between Belgians and Dutch?

I'm pretty sure Konrad is an honoury member of the MBT... if he's not then as Queen of the MBT and in the absence of the right honourable justicarrot Joe Shaw, and any of the Olde Ones, propose that his thread should be acknowledged as the current reincarnation of the MBT... *phew*

He edited his starting post to include the rules as spoken by the Bard himself and he does have plenty of wit, he's always very polite to the ladies of the pool, and he's currently playing CM with members of the MBT... So all that said..

*Hands out cold beers to everyone*

Come to think of it, I haven't been around much these days, what with being a newly wed and all I tend to spend more time with my Hubby than on the net, but I do still have my computer, as does he, but I don't post nearly enough to this thread of late, so maybe I should make up for it today... I mean... I have the time... Another hour or so before dinner... hmmm