Public Beta

Draykor

Hello,

I am really interested in this game. It reminds a lot of Planetside, an MMO. However, I do like realism in my games as well and combining futuristic combat with realism is a first, and to me, a must have. It will give me a nice change from playing WWII Online.

A couple of questions.

Where can I apply for the public beta?

And, since you will be purchasing online, is Paypal an accepted payment option?

Scotsman, no need to apply. The beta will be open to anyone who downloads the beta multiplayer demo and plays it.

We do not accept Paypal for a whole number of reasons, sorry. You can however contact sales@battlefront.com to figure out an alternative payment other than credit card. Doesn't Paypal offer some kind of "credit card" fuction or something like that though?

aittam... yup! The Public Beta will include all three versions, PC, Mac and Linux! They all are compatible with each other, meaning that Mac guys will be able to play online against PC guys and so forth.

Martin

I am really looking forward to this indeed.

If its only available online, that makes things that much easier, as I live in a small town, so the closest computer store is about an hour away tongue.gif

What really impresses me is that you guys are making this for all 3 platforms. Being a mac user myself, it always annoys me when good looking games are only developed for the PC.

Well, anywho, count on me getting the game. I look forward to getting my butt kicked when the beta comes around :D

Need to vent:

We were trying to max out the new laptop of a colleague. He installed several demos, amongst them brand-new "War on Terror" and something with wrecking cars ...

... what utter crap! I mean, I got bored from 2 minutes playing!!!! The same uninspired RTS bull like 10 years ago, and cars shooting guided missiles at each other, am I supposed to cheer now!?

Please, Drop Team, be different, or I will loose my faith in game-making mankind ...

Best regards,

Thomm