• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. I'm at work right now but I'll try and group people together soon. From there, contact your opponent and decide who will be Allies or Axis. I could decide for you, but hopefully you gentlemen can find a way to figure it out. If not, let me know and I'll pick.

Since this is not a hardcore tournament don't stress about it too much. Just have fun!

Check my original post for opponent pairings. People are now paired up to play! Let it begin!

Zinfandel, unless someone drops out or another person wants to join I've put you under the Wild Card group for now. As soon as someone drops or is AWOL, or one joins I will pair you with someone.

Actually, I just realized I have no one to play! Zin, not sure of your skill level but if you want to go against me we can do that. I consider myself under the "veterans" group.

[ October 25, 2007, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Timskorn ]

Colin 1,

I have several SC2 v 1.6 games I'm finishing up with no problems at all. It is interesting how the install went - I believe the game looked for the original key from BF and then installed WaW as a standalone game. So I don't beleive you'd have any issues with install it and finishing your current games.

I'm in as well, tho I'll have to do it e-mail only as I'm very busy right now.

Since Canuck_TAR wants Lars, I'll take on anyone you want me too. Hint: If you're looking for an easy victory - I'm probably just the one to give it to you since I've never play another person and ain't that great against the AI either!! :)

Originally posted by Timskorn:

Check my original post for opponent pairings. People are now paired up to play! Let it begin!

Seems to be some people not even mentioned....like moi for example....

Ok, I'll pair SO up with Normal Dude and place you guys in the veteran bracket.

Targul, you are paired up with Sandy. Get in contact and let the game begin!

Lothaire, I'll place you in the Wildcard for now until another person joins in the "noob" bracket. smile.gif

Yep, players pick sides or figure out how sides are picked. No mirror game as this is just a fun tournament to get things going.

I've added DAK_21PzDivision to the Wild Card list. As of now, Lothaire and DAK_21PzDivision will be standby's to fill in for anyone who is a no-show or drops out for whatever reason.

[ October 27, 2007, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Timskorn ]