The Death Clock of the PENG CHALLENGE Thread Tolls for Thee

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

Joe, saind tha stankin' turrn an' tak wha's comin' tae ye!

An' call Stuka.

Perhaps naixt teem ye'll change tha water between baths!

Turn? What turn? OH ... THAT turn ... when I get around to it.

As to Stuka ... I think I must have lost his number ... or something.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[/QB]

Oh Joey, *sniff*, you said if this ever happened that you'd be there for our child.

I can't believe your'e saying that.

*sob*

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh Joey, *sniff*, you said if this ever happened that you'd be there for our child.

I can't believe your'e saying that.

*sob*[/QB]</font>

Look I didn't want to do it, and I know how much you all hate me (thanks BTW!) but our founding father created a work that must be read, spoken, sung aloud, and taught to all:

For the Record, I Am the PENG CHALLENGE Thread

[One last thing]

Oh, and I'll take a turn and a photo of the wee span'l please.

[ July 25, 2002, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You're right about one thing and wrong about another ... so all in all your average has improved significantly.

You are quite correct that all I need do in order to defeat you is press GO repeatedly.

You are quite INcorrect in that I sent turn 26 on the 12th and have seen NO REPLY from you! Naturally I hoped you'd been hit by a bus or something and would be returning to the CessPool no earlier than NEVER. Imagine my disappointment when you surfaced like one of the really large chunks that DO surface here in the CessPool from time to time.

Joe

Joe, have you been fading in and out of consciousness again?

I received no such turn from you until this evening. Your obvious ploy to send the turn today and claim that you had sent it earlier but "internet difficulties" kept it from arriving simply won't wash this time. Unless of course you're referring to your inability to focus on the "Send" button as an "internet difficulty".

Papa

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It was lovely, too. Less than 30 seconds into turn one and a Wespe is converted into a scenic monument, replete with plaque, on top of a hill.

Some 800+ meters, and the Wespe even got off the first shot.

Pigeons were already settling on it as the turn ended, and I could clearly hear the curses of the surviving crew as they dodged away from the vehicle, zig-zagging between workmen moving in to erect park benches nearby. It's anticipated that the scenic overlook will eventually be named 'Seanachai's Victory'.

SomeNachos, if it isn't too much trouble, maybe you could take a break from your labor of the day?

By "labor of the day" I of course refer to writing your acceptance speech, all the while skipping merrily to and fro before your bedroom mirror, proudly adorned in your new "tails". (Incidentally, award recipients at gala events normally refer to tuxedos as "tails". Not that pair of squirrel butts you've stapled to the seat of your overalls.)

Because if you could see fit to pause in your fantasy about being appointed chief military adviser to the president of France, then maybe you'd have time to SEND ME THE NEXT FREAKING TURN, you git.

Papa