If ye be challenged, enter not the land of Peng

Originally posted by MrPeng:

And Joe while not technically an olde one you certainly on the verge of ancient crustiness and crotchety curmudgeounlynessification that are (is) the hall mark(s) of olde onenessility.

An interesting point you got Peng (think surgury would help?)... perhaps we should age him...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

When did we become "right thinking people"?

I need a new club to join.

See Hiram ...you are already falling into the same trap.

If you use the Bizzaro World logic, that abounds here, right=wrong and thinking people=fools , therefore the fools are actually the right thinking people .

Do you get it now...or do you need me to explain it again?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

When did we become "right thinking people"?

If you use the Bizzaro World logic, that abounds here, right=wrong and thinking people=fools , therefore the fools are actually the right thinking people .

Do you get it now...or do you need me to explain it again? </font>

*Sigh* Here we go again, the Justicar himself saying rules cannot be broken, when none other then himself BROKE all tradition by stealing my serf. I was properly administering the *Boot* to him [the serf, but I WOULD enjoy the opportunity to do so on Joebob] , when stolen for no other reason then he is a Marine.

Why do I bring this up? We have precedence here Pengers. If the rules can be broken by Joebob, then anarchy I say! Cry havoc and let losse the dalem of War! [sheesh Peng, now you got me doing it].

Joebob,, get the 3.02m patch to Pacific Fighters, but stay away from the 3.03 for now. You'll thank me later.

Rune

I simply did it to annoy 37. No other reason. I am working on having my first stalker and it seems like random acts of senseless stuffeses would nudge the little nutter along in the right - scratch that - correct direction for stalkernessitude.

Ahh Oh mighty Peng I could have screamed...

“why Peng have you forsaken me?”

...but the answer is in the question… I have been forsaken by Peng how truly blessed am I?!?

As always I am amazed by your colossal spite, your tenacious foulness & near mindless aggression I will try harder (perhaps even a couple of minutes a day!) to spread the Pengness across this thread to those who have no-one to teach it to them…

Originally posted by rune:

*Sigh* Here we go again, the Justicar himself saying rules cannot be broken, when none other then himself BROKE all tradition by stealing my serf. I was properly administering the *Boot* to him [the serf, but I WOULD enjoy the opportunity to do so on Joebob] , when stolen for no other reason then he is a Marine.

Why do I bring this up? We have precedence here Pengers. If the rules can be broken by Joebob, then anarchy I say! Cry havoc and let losse the dalem of War! [sheesh Peng, now you got me doing it].

Joebob,, get the 3.02m patch to Pacific Fighters, but stay away from the 3.03 for now. You'll thank me later.

Rune

All done strictly in accordance with established protocol and procedures rune, you have my word on it ...

I've already given up on Pacific Fighters ... it doesn't like me.

Joe

Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

I simply did it to annoy 37. No other reason. I am working on having my first stalker and it seems like random acts of senseless stuffeses would nudge the little nutter along in the right - scratch that - correct direction for stalkernessitude.

...but the answer is in the question… I have been forsaken by Peng how truly blessed am I?!?

As always I am amazed by your colossal spite, your tenacious foulness & near mindless aggression I will try harder (perhaps even a couple of minutes a day!) to spread the Pengness across this thread to those who have no-one to teach it to them… </font>

Slowly, the lines between the Bard and the imbecile known as MRPeng begin to blur. Notice how the Peng with his spindly little arms and propensity to steal other people's beer starts to speak just like the Bard with queer phrases like "laddy" et al.

Now, I wonder if the Bard will contract Poo-Monia.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Berli, how in the WORLD do you get that from reading Shaw's post?

How in the WORLD can you get ANYTHING from Shaw's post other than a sinus headache?

And bored out of your skull.

And sad.

Well, I figured it had to mean somefink...

and after reading it a few times...

and drinking a few glasses of Scotch...

The meaning came to me in a flash </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

[qb] When did we become "right thinking people"?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

[qb] When did we become "right thinking people"?

Originally posted by 37mm:

As always I am amazed by your colossal spite, your tenacious foulness & near mindless aggression I will try harder (perhaps even a couple of minutes a day!) to spread the Pengness across this thread to those who have no-one to teach it to them…

Now THAT is ass kissing.

Peng, I think you'll have to look elsewhere for a stalker. JJR perhaps?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Now THAT is ass kissing.

Peng, I think you'll have to look elsewhere for a stalker. JJR perhaps? </font>

Mah tail as oop, mah spirits hee, fer wunce agin Ah haive slapped tha AI aboot lak a wee kitten wi' a chew toy called Boo. Sae at occurs tae mae tha Ah need tae wunce agin put mah stamp o' CM Authoritae on tha varied pillocks o' tha Pool.

Tae tha' aind, Ah waill bae saendin' a randomly generated an' saved QB tae three muslin bags o' monkey dung, namely Boo, Noba an' dalem within' tha 24 hoors. Lak tha Bobby Fischer / Fisher / Phisher o' CM Ah waill conduct a multi-spankin' on yer collaictive spotty arses.

Unlaiss o' course ye are a snotty nosed snivellin' ruddy cheeked Sassanach school boy wi' a large lassie ain a floral draiss fer yer keeper. Waill, are ye? Poonk??

Oh dear.

And after I'd gone and made a note to let you think you were right more often...

My darling, I am sorely vexed but find it necessary to point out that you have overlooked dear OGSF's post on page 8 of the previous incarnation of the MBT.

Poor dear. I give you many opportunities to be "right" and you just waste them.

*sigh*

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh dear.

And after I'd gone and made a note to let you think you were right more often...

My darling, I am sorely vexed but find it necessary to point out that you have overlooked dear OGSF's post on page 8 of the previous incarnation of the MBT.

Poor dear. I give you many opportunities to be "right" and you just waste them.

*sigh*

Please know that your small, sweet sigh of dissapointment is like a thunder of castigation upon my unworthy soul. I'm sure that the Australian gentleman who pretends to be Scottish will understand my lack of attention.

I know that you wanted to encourage me to pretend to be right but we both know that I won't be right or at least be cognizant of being right nor will I ever truly admit to being right because if I am right then there may be a tiny chance that you are wrong, my dear. That simply will not do.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Now THAT is ass kissing.

Peng, I think you'll have to look elsewhere for a stalker. JJR perhaps? </font>

{snipped}

I think he needs just a bit more dalem, I mean abuse, neglect and alcohol poisoning and he'll come around to stalking me like a proper psycho. I'm not prepared to give up on him yet. Perhaps a boot back to ssn status is needed AND he should be required to play an updated version of "JABO!" against Hairy Hiram.

Well I see your point now ... for a moment I thought, and indeed posted, that jjr couldn't be reduced to SSN since he never was but then I re-read your post and saw your intent.

I don't know Peng ... the lad 37mm DOES show some raw talent but is he REALLY stalker material?

Joe