The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

Sent from Noba via email:

Quick - Start a new thread....I have to go out !!

who the hell does he think he is? Talk about pushing the friendship.

And 'I have to go out'? Yeh as if he has a life!

Who's he kidding?!

Pfffft.

Now for the rules. Refer to any previous MBT thread.

*grumbles*

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Sent from Noba via email:

Quick - Start a new thread....I have to go out !!

who the hell does he think he is? Talk about pushing the friendship.

And 'I have to go out'? Yeh as if he has a life!

Who's he kidding?!

Pfffft.

Now for the rules. Refer to any previous MBT thread.

*grumbles*

Mace </font>

Braille is a code which enables blind persons to read and write. It was invented by a blind Frenchman, Louis Braille, in 1829
I guess this slipped your attention, Joe, because it was invented well after you completed your education?

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Braille is a code which enables blind persons to read and write. It was invented by a blind Frenchman, Louis Braille, in 1829

I guess this slipped your attention, Joe, because it was invented well after you completed your education?

Mace </font>

hmmm.

Hey Noba, do you think Joe would also be interested in a game of 52 pickup?

Mace

Probably. But I'm sure he will be busy binding the wounds from the knives, first.

And while he is bending over... <font size=+3 font color=RED> *BooT* </font>

Noba.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Argghhh I can't take, this world without structure and rules, how can i conform AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic little person. Get a grip. It's no wonder the world is going to the dogs.

Go re-read the first post and take the clue....

Noba.

Real, real catchy thread title there, Mace. Really strained some mental muscles on that, didn't you, you 98 lb.*sopping wet, Arnold Stang wannabe!

Boy, when you furrow your brow, stick that yellow-coated tongue through those Roquefort cheese-like teeth and really put the pedal to the metal on that dynamo brain of yours, I'll bet you can almost hear the tiny rubber band go "twang".

I can certainly hope that the blank slate of your brain never comes to realize just what it truly means to be overqualified for the position of complete and utter berk, you prancing ninny!

* lb. - a measurement of weight. One lb = .4535924kg. In your country they probably use Stones or Aardvarks.)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Braille is a code which enables blind persons to read and write. It was invented by a blind Frenchman, Louis Braille, in 1829

I guess this slipped your attention, Joe, because it was invented well after you completed your education?</font>

Hey, dalem, maybe you can ship some of that wood my way? I cut a couple cords, but out here in Hicksville our only heat is wood, so I need another couple. What kind did you get and how much did it cost? Oak out here is running around $180.

<small>The repeated use of wood in the above is meant in no way to be sexual, you pervs.</small>

hey Garden Gnome, aka Seanachai,

You never replied to my email... was it your normal drunkeness, or has the worse possible thing happened, and you are actually listening to Joebob and auto-deleting my email?

And since you mock the scroll of NDA, I have no choice but to tell you that CMX2 will fature the ________ and the ___________, but don't forget about the _________ in the battle of ___________.

Now, I must go back to my discussion with Charles [name bolded since he is a brain in a jar, which is more then this lot].

Rune

rune, you twit. You are a small, nocturnal marsupial with the I.Q. of bellybutton lint. Oh sure, you have native intelligence but it is of a far distant land.

Will the download be ready this afternoon? And by afternoon, I mean before 4:30 EST? Otherwise I will not be able to participate in your little reindeer games this Sunday.

Hoping your legs grow together,

Boo

Shaw does not posess the brainpan power to figure out how to auto delete anything ,let alone any jibberish that might be sent by you rune.

Oh BTW, I am still sailing at a leisurely 18 knots, on the back to NYC. I am using up the last of my internet minutes aboard thr ship, I must be really stupid to waste it here, but it gives me a feeling of comfort to know that all of you twits are still out there....somewhere.

Boo, you Joebob want-a-be,

What part of Matt is working on it, confused you? Distracted by the glint off his head mayhaps? Matt or Joebob's, it matters not.

Being ex_Navy, I have a few connections left. I am contacting them now about a 688 class, with a Mark 48 and something about visiting a cruise ship. Can't you just picture Nidan1 hanging off the stern of the ship as it slowly sinks?

last, Mace, quit with the sheep and drop me an email.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Boo, you Joebob want-a-be,

What part of Matt is working on it, confused you?

Rune

The part where you said Matt was working on it.

Had Matt actually been working on it, it would be finished already and be such a thing of beauty that it would make gallant women swoon and strong men throw their collective hats into the air while sounding a mighty "Huzzah!"

Since it is NOT done, I can only surmise that YOU are the one working on it and that you have forgotten to remove your shoes, thereby not allowing you to speed up the process by utilizing the opposable thumbs on your feet, YOU CUR!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And I just got a cord of wood in for the winter. Gonna be cozy.

Why do you need that much wood for the four days of the year the temoperature drops below 40 F?

Oh yeah, never mind . . .</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And I just got a cord of wood in for the winter. Gonna be cozy.

Why do you need that much wood for the four days of the year the temoperature drops below 40 F?

Oh yeah, never mind . . .</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

In your country they probably use Stones or Aardvarks

Yes, we use stones...mainly for throwing at the likes of you.

Aardvarks though? Well I could throw one of them at you too, but since they're not native to Australia I think I'd have trouble finding one.

Will a wombat do?

Mace