Looking for weathered faces mod for British

Aragorn, I think Aris or someone did some for the Germans (which it sounds like you already have), but I don't think there are any for the British.  However, since I know you've done some renaming before, you can just rez-explode the CW version 110 brz of CMBN, then find the British "skins"  (faces) in the "soldiers" folder, and then copy the weathered German faces, and start renaming them with the British name for faces: uk-soldier-skin 1, uk-soldier-2, etc. The default British faces are numbered 1 through 8, and of course you can number them higher to your hearts content. (If you rename less than 8, say 1- 6, then the default faces 7 and 8 will still be in the mix.)

I hope I explained this clear enough. Feel free to PM me if not.

10 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

Aragorn, I think Aris or someone did some for the Germans (which it sounds like you already have), but I don't think there are any for the British.  However, since I know you've done some renaming before, you can just rez-explode the CW version 110 brz of CMBN, then find the British "skins"  (faces) in the "soldiers" folder, and then copy the weathered German faces, and start renaming them with the British name for faces: uk-soldier-skin 1, uk-soldier-2, etc. The default British faces are numbered 1 through 8, and of course you can number them higher to your hearts content. (If you rename less than 8, say 1- 6, then the default faces 7 and 8 will still be in the mix.)

I hope I explained this clear enough. Feel free to PM me if not.

That's very clear and fortunately within my limited skills, MJ. Thank you for your instructions! 

Aris and also Mord did weathered, wounded and war-ravaged faces for the US and Germans and there are winter versions as well.  JorgeMC did skins for the Russians.  But, have wondered what the observable in game difference is between German, US and Brit (and Soviet) troop faces/skins.  Maybe they are all the same.

Edited by Erwin

Glad to be of help, Aragorn. Let me know if it works.  They basically are all the same, but skin tones and hair colors are different. The .bmp’s are mostly  the same, mostly. (Says Newt. 😄) FB and FI/GL/R2V have various troops in toques which are different, as are the Indian troops and probably others—I don’t recall atm.