Target Reference point icon?

No, it cannot be modded because the TRP uses the same icon as foxholes, sandbags and wire. Well OK you an mod the icon but the same icon will still be used for TRPs, foxholes, sandbags and wire. So, now what is being requested.

Having separate icons would be nice but my personal preference would be to spend time making HQ, sniper and FO icons nation specific before changing this. But hey everyone has different priorities.

1 hour ago, mjkerner said:

Well, I for one agree with many of the same points weapon2010 agrees with regarding weapon2010’s points, but I also agree with some of weapon2010’s points that weapon2010 doesn’t agree with.

Then again, I don’t necessarily agree with the above point.

point taken.  Though it is a very pointed statement.  I just wanted to point that out.

Back to the point of the thread, TRPs.  I also would like a different icon for them.  Whenever I see a fortification counter in the middle of the enemy side of the board my first thought is always "why would I have a foxhole there?" followed by clicking on it to move it followed by a "DOH!" moment.  Strangely I have only rarely came to the correct conclusion BEFORE clicking on the icon.  Old age I guess.