The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread

Machor

Does this celebrate the famous scene from Marilyn Monroe's "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" or something else? Since there was no caption on this pic I found on Tumblr, your guess is as good as mine.

tumblr_m9c6666tC01r5notho1_500.png

Also, we have photographic evidence of millennials worshipping their deity.

tumblr_m8tv15UFLy1r1yq0lo1_1280.png

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

3 hours ago, DerKommissar said:

DxvcwqwUYAEdi1v.jpg

Speaking of North Korea...

Is this proven or state run DPRK news?  What the hell are they making it out of? Stolen fetuses from raids on illegal abortion clinics or something equally insanely evil?

I dont understand their thinking. Instead of inventing edible clothing in case of starving, perhaps realize the few nukes and arty position plus Trump means hes NOT anywhere near the threat Saddam ever was.

This would be a fantastic time to lower military spending - keep the nukes get a f ton of aid by promising no more missile tests.  Even a SCUD missile with 20 nume warheads would be enough to almost certainly deter any regime change. Coupled with the NK artiery being in range of Seoul he's in a more secure position than any other NK Korea regarding external threats ever IMO.

This would be a perfect time to win huge civilian loyalty by sweeping financial reforms, getting/conning/threatenjng massive amounts of US aid (imagine keeping 30 nukes and a some missiles theu have they know work that can hit Japan.  With the arty- he could sign an agreement for just medicine and food for no missile tests and letting US approved inspectors in say 2 sites. Bargain for more.  He could probably solve his nations entire food issue - alvmbeit on a year by year basis on diplomacy by agreeing to sign an agreement to never fire another test missile, nor conduct another nuke test ever. Trump would cream his jeans. I bet Kim with such a promise could concince Trump to agree to giving surplus US equipment (until a 'grownup' stopped that) - but simply having his already starved people go to merely poorly fed would allow him to stockpile massive amounts of western food and medicine.

After the food and medicine the Norks have proved treaties are just paper than them.  The only entity world wide I know of with a worse rep is ISIS. LOL! So why not sign up every damned agreement even if they intend to break in a few years. Simply state they will *not* kick in the nukes they have for the time being. Its already been acceptsd they have them. No ones seriously discussed them disarming completely. Denuclearization was tossed around but everyone besides Trump and rabid supoorters of his knew the Norks played this ezact same game and continually moved thw goalposts for what that definition is etc.

I simply cant understand why Kim isnt taking advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity - he literslly could bring inn huve amounts of food and medicine even from America - any western nation will be hard pressed to not want to send aid of food and medicine to even an "enemy" nation - its contradictory to yhe human rights ideas we espouse.  Sure we may make noise about who the aid goes to.  But Kim could allow us to oversee it and basically make the world feed his worjforce and domestic food produced goto the mil.

Im sure theres good gaping holes in this and hope they can be explained

4 hours ago, Sublime said:

I simply cant understand why Kim isnt taking advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity

He's been doing that for decades.  We had no credibility as one President after anther caved to political expediency.   I recall some years ago talking to a diplomat who insisted that if we give Kim what he wants for long enuff he would finally come around(!)   But it was obvious, that we (in the west) had lost all credibility re our "big stick".

Finally, we are saying "no more" and Kim (and the Chinese) are starting to believe us.

General Jack Ripper,

Fabulous and informative video!

Sublime,

Ref the NK order,  I wonder how people who eat vanishingly little are supposed to be able to produce even a fraction of that? Small potatoes, though, compared to the taxidermy drones. Those are going to be tough to touch (not that I'd want to) in this OP category. A whole new kind of weird! As for they gymnast, don't have such a pic, but I had to watch the one I did post a bunch of times before I felt certain she was covered up topside.

Regards,

John Kettler

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

He's been doing that for decades.  We had no credibility as one President after anther caved to political expediency.   I recall some years ago talking to a diplomat who insisted that if we give Kim what he wants for long enuff he would finally come around(!)   But it was obvious, that we (in the west) had lost all credibility re our "big stick".

Finally, we are saying "no more" and Kim (and the Chinese) are starting to believe us.

How do you figure we.re sayin "no more"?

Is it Trumps "falling in love" with Kim? Or giving away things like the exercises for no gain and continually getting played to this day. In fact Trump rebutted Mr Coats intel assessment about N Korea and basically said "Intel Shmintel I can fix anything if I get in the room with them!" ( like the shutdown right? The 34 day useless tantrum? Dont blame the Dems, remember he proudly would own the mantle as of Dec )

If anything we arent saying no more, we.re pulling our pants down bending over and pointing at a jar of well used vasoline (imagine kill bill vol.1)

1 hour ago, John Kettler said:

General Jack Ripper,

Fabulous and informative video!

Sublime,

Ref the NK order,  I wonder how people who eat vanishingly little are supposed to be able to produce even a fraction of that? Small potatoes, though, compared to the taxidermy drones. Those are going to be tough to touch (not that I'd want to) in this OP category. A whole new kind of weird! As for they gymnast, don't have such a pic, but I had to watch the one I did post a bunch of times before I felt certain she was covered up topside.

Regards,

John Kettler

This hasnt been on lost on even the NK ppl who apparently have been reduced to paying wirh what little they have to buy human feces and or searching arnd for piles of human feces.

Life in N Korea officially has gotten REALLY $hitty.

I dont even know WHAT to say about the drone but I think I should at leastbe a contender for the top 3 weirdest posts found by now :)

19 hours ago, Sublime said:

(snip)

TL;DR: If North Korea would just stop being North Korea for five minutes, they might get somewhere.

Well, the reason North Korea is North Korea, is because they just won't stop being North Korea... ;)

It's in the same vein as this argument: The only way Germany could win WW2 was by not being Germany, but because Germany is Germany, they couldn't win WW2.

Exactly @General Jack Ripper . my new addiction while i wait for laptop to be repaired or fot me to die to from CM withdrawals my new addiction is answering Quora questions.

I always answer the whst if Germany didnt invade the SU the same way - It wouldnt have been the Nazis and it wouldnt have been Adolf Hitler then.

Check out the link i put about Stalin literally sending a hit squad for the Duke.  John Waynes alleged answer to the FBI to "let them come and he didnt need help with lousy reds" is just.. Epic.   The fact he confronted Khruschev and Khruschev tacitly adnitted it (there were many ridiculiys excesses under Stalin, you have nothing to be afraid of anymore ( ANYMORE!! ) I interceded personally."

And Im not a fan of the Dukes movies either :)

Edited by Sublime