New Scenario

I don't have that on the radar yet.

It's rather big effort, and to be honest, summer temperatures of +30°C /+86°F are making me a bit idle ;)

I guess you have to wait for it a bit longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, these look great...would love to play your CMBS Ambush scenario if you get around to it.

Would love to play a common scenario across all the games to see the differences in armies, weapons, and time periods.

Thanks much for these.

So I got around to playing your Kumeiky Engagement! scenario.

A lot of fun in a small package...needless to say, it was a knife fight in a phone booth...neither AFV lasted long...about 3 minutes and both were toast...then just a straight up infantry brawl.

This would be a great little QB map for some company level infantry battles...especially at night...so many little alleys and buildings to sneak around in.

Thanks for making this.

Wow, these look great...would love to play your CMBS Ambush scenario if you get around to it.

Would love to play a common scenario across all the games to see the differences in armies, weapons, and time periods.

Thanks much for these.

You're welcome! I put up the Ambush! scenario for CMBS yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, excuse that I didn't put up any updates in the last weeks, a good friend of me departed 10 days ago.

Sight...on with the show.

I put up a little mod I did already a while ago. It turns the red floating icons into green icons, cause the red icons were a bit to...well... red for me.

Just visit my site (link below in my sig)

Edited by Scipio

• 2 weeks later...