New file at the Repository: +Bil's Hex Shaped Bases (2012-08-25)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone that might have picked up this mod... Please PM me about emailing the file. Neither the link to this file, nor the other one that Bil posted work. This link shows "File not found" and the other gives a Fatal Error message.

This base mod is far and away better (to my taste) than the in-game base and I've been trying daily to download it for nearly a week. Doesn't look like anyone is reading this board. :(

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Rake, PM the author next time if you are having trouble like this.

Bil

Bil, Sorry, a PM never entered my mind. Anyhow, once it occurred to me that I had the CMBN mod, it was a simple matter to go into Photoshop and adjust the colors and rework the alpha channel.... Dohh!

I apologize if my response on the site seemed sarcastic (well, I did "roll my eyes")... it was not directed at you or anyone else in particular. It had more to do with my realization that I was quite capable of adapting the mod to CMFI myself. In the time I wasted on multiple posts about the missing file, I could have changed it.

I appreciate all the work you (and others) do for CM with testing, modding, scenarios, AAR's, etc.

Thanks for your reply,

Mike

Hey Bil, no joy for me on this link, still getting a "file not found" message.

Yeah Bil, didn't work for me, either. Something must be up with the repository if some users can get it and others can't.