Hiding UI

hello,

Some time ago I asked the boys from techsupport whether I could hide the UI during gameplay. The answer: "I am not aware of such a possibility."

But I seem to recall that somewhere earlier in the Forum there was someone who mentioned that removing the UI during gameplay is possible. Been searchin' and searchin' , but cannot find the thread in which this remark was made (at least, according to my memory).

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks, Seedorf81.

Well, in order to be really "in" the game during the replayphases, I don't want to see anything that isn't "authentic" or distracting. Especially at "dawn/dusk and at night"gamemoments the light from the UI bothers me.

It isn't a big issue, but still, I thought that switching the UI off, it was a gamepossibility that I had missed.

Is it a big deal? Apart from screenshots but we have photoshop for that.

Cropping screeenshots isn't a big deal, but when making movies the UI can be very intrusive. You not only get the bottom 20% of the screen wasted, but things like "replay phase" text, the compass, the camera angle in the bottom right corner, etc. are all distracting and cannot be removed at all.