New file at the Repository: CMBN Scenario Organisor v0.22 (2011-10-03)

Have you any projections as to when you will have a final definitive version?

Hi Erwin,

to be honest: no, not really. I guess I'm a little bit like BFC in this regard :D.

But seriously, with the latest addition of the "game version used to create the scenario/campaign", I would have to update the Organisor every time there is a new version of CMBN.

For the time being, I have to count on the willingness of the people who are using this to update. I think the process is not too involved, considering that all you have to do is swapping one file (the jar-file).

Cheers,

Mad Mike

Hi, when I load up the html file, some of the colums are all squashed up and unreadable, what did i miss ? cheers

That's the way the HTML is setup - the table fills the screen and other than a few fixed sized columns it sizes the remaining columns with the available space give the size of the browser window. The HTML looks good on a wide screen monitor with the browser maximized.

That's the way the HTML is setup - the table fills the screen and other than a few fixed sized columns it sizes the remaining columns with the available space give the size of the browser window. The HTML looks good on a wide screen monitor with the browser maximized.

I'm running into the same issue. The only colums that are legible are Title, picture, battle type, description and environment. The column header for weather and temperature is illegible, but the content for the battles themselves is okay. What size monitor are you using?

However considering it breaks out the battles from the campaigns it is a hugely successful tool for me. Thanks Mad Mike sir.

• 1 month later...