The www.wargamer.com does an CMBN AAR

My eternal pet peeve with these reviews is always "You call that a respectable screenshot?" Its like they practice-up taking the most boring pedestrian shots imaginable at the least flattering angles. That's not what the game looks like while I'm playing it! :mad: :o

I enjoyed reading the AAR. However, I would appreciate it if you could warn people here that link you posted to that thread on other board contains posts from some folks I'd rather not read. ;) Nothing personal. I simply don't want to waste any of my time with them.

OK, you got my curiosity up. Even though I haven't been to the Wargamer forum in probably 4 years or more, it's not for any particular reason other than I have plenty to read here already. Unlike the Gamesquad Forum which is the only game forum out there I absolutely never will read, ever again, for any reason.

Personally, I couldn't figure out what set off the mod or that poster. Maybe something in another thread? I'm not registered there so I can't see a poster's list of posts you can on a vB forum (like this one). But whatever, something happened and obviously they don't have swear filters on :D

For the record, there is no poster by that name (or even anything similar) registered to this Forum. I have no clue who he is.

Wodin, you didn't do anything wrong at all. Not here, not over at the Wargamer. My misunderstanding which forum you were talking about was my error. Though it is funny that I was still correct about who you were talking about :D

Steve

IMO that poster was a sock-puppet for someone else as the poster registered to post in that thread - and no other - and c'mon, like he didn't know that his response would get him banned?

I think Elron Hubub was that rarest and most wonderous of creatures: an actual troll. Not a sockpuppet at all. I was hoping to keep him for a bit. What I found interesting was that he seemed only to read various internet sources about the game and attempted to pass such things off as his own observations. So essentially he plagarized his complaints and had no actual interest in the games or anything else, but only in his trolling. I wondered why he pretended to have played the demo since nothing he said had anything to do with the demo.

It's sad, but actual trolls are very hard to keep in captivity, they have to be off trolling and trolling all the time.