New file at the Repository: Juju (2011-07-20)

Note: This is the post-patch v1.01 update, featuring updated US rank icons and adding two missing silhouettes (SdKfz 251/2 and SdKfz 250/7).

Also, the mod title is messed up (should read 'Juju's TweakedUI v1.01,' not just 'Juju.' Should be fixed in a couple of hours.

Did you try to use the Update Submission option? I had this problem with updating my Shimmer Terrain mod. The Repository accepted the title with an apostrophe initially, but didn't seem to like when I tried to use the Update feature with an apostrophe in the title, even when using the exact same filename. An odd bug.

I just did a new submission, which worked fine.

- Chris

Thanks for that link, Wolfe. Looks like I better upload the whole thing again.

Stingray, I'm not getting what you mean. Do you mean to say that those three files you mentioned had the wrong dimensions? Because that sounds highly unlikely to me.

Thanks. Let us know when the final update is ready.

We're starting to get several files, scenarios and mods that get are uploaded to the Repository and then almost immediately are revised and new versions uploaded. Sounds like people are rushing things out to the Repository without checking.

It gets confusing... Plz at least be sure to label all files CLEARLY so we know not to d/l old versions.

Erwin, if the file you're downloading is labeled v1.01 at the end, you have the final version. And it is checked. The problem we're having here, is that in the repository the new file title (like I said in post #2) didn't get updated correctly. The file itself is the correct one.

Stingray, I don't know what's up with that, man. I do know that I checked the very .brz I uploaded and all the silhouettes in there have the exact same dimensions. Furthermore, I'm using the same files myself and everything looks okay over here. I imagine I'd have gotten a lot more complaints if something was really amiss. So no, I'm not getting it.

Still working on getting the title fixed... :(