Any official reviews yet?

Is anyone reading reviews these days at all? I stopped reading reviews, uh, must be 10 years ago :)

Anyway, being a self-publisher we do not require any huge hype before release or day one reviews. Not having a huge PR staff, in fact, would make this impossible anyway. So review copies are going out to reviewers around and AFTER the release. You should start seeing some in the coming days, no doubt.

Martin

Is anyone reading reviews these days at all? I stopped reading reviews, uh, must be 10 years ago :)

Anyway, being a self-publisher we do not require any huge hype before release or day one reviews. Not having a huge PR staff, in fact, would make this impossible anyway. So review copies are going out to reviewers around and AFTER the release. You should start seeing some in the coming days, no doubt.

Martin

But wouldn't it be nice to have a couple of bows from that direction as well?

I think people do read reviews. the informed customer does ;) The informed customer is a thinking customer, precisely your target audience, isn't it? Extra publicity never hurts.

I wasn't aware though how the process went though so now that you've explained it, I quit worrying. I'm sure we'll see a couple of stellar ones.