CMBN Gridded terrain mod...

Option click (or right click if you have a multi button mouse) on the application itself.

From the list select "show contents" (or similar - sorry doing this from memory)

Select "Resources"

Within resources open Data

It its not there already create a folder in "Data" and just call it "z" (most likely it wont be or you wouldn't be asking where to put the mod :))

Put the mod in "z"

Close the various folders.

Sorry will check when I get home tonight (5 hours or so) and edit to correct any errors.

Gromit, that was the plan originally, unfortunately I have found it pretty much impossible to layout the grid from map to map so the squares will exactly correspond to the action spots as the origin can change from map to map.

It is as close as I could get it.. and mind you this was done several months ago and was rushed together. Someday I will have the time to sit down and do up a proper gridded terrain mod.. of course by then there will be several alternatives available. ;)

Updated version:

Control click (or right click if you have a multi button mouse) on the application itself.

From the list select "show package contents"

Open "Contents".

Within “Contents”, open "Resources".

Within “Resources“, open “Data“.

It its not there already create a folder in "Data" and just call it "z" (most likely it wont be or you wouldn't be asking where to put the mod :)).

Put the mod in "z".

Close the various folders.

Bill's CMBN mods are here

I have _got_ to fix up that navigation so y'all can see the CMBN mods more easily.

Curse those CMBB mods that are getting posted :)

Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of updating to Windows7, so my development environment isn't back yet, but soon ... soon... !

GaJ

Bill: you might want to put that link in your original post:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods?author_id=331&game_type=5

• 2 months later...