CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slipping down the page.

Why do you morons insist on capitalizing rune's handle, when it is clearly not capitalized.

You all do it, why? He does not. Do you do it to annoy him? Or are you all just stupid. The former is possible, the latter more likely.

Even Steve does it. I do believe he has some smarts.

Simple, names deserve capitals.

It's something most of us learn at school.

Of course learning can happen outside of school as well, take young Cavsout he is currently learning that Stuarts don't react to well to panzerfausts and 20mm cannons.

And Stuka has learnt that if you give orders to your units when you place them they will actually move on turn 1.

Slipping down the page.

Why do you morons insist on capitalizing rune's handle, when it is clearly not capitalized.

You all do it, why? He does not. Do you do it to annoy him? Or are you all just stupid. The former is possible, the latter more likely.

Even Steve does it. I do believe he has some smarts.

Why do birds suddenly appear? Every time you are near?

I heart sentence case and wanton capitalization with the occasional hot and sweaty bolding. Get over it, sparky.

Although, annoying Rune could get me into heaven according to at least one of those books of canonized scripture. It was some text in red I think. There was an asp and an econo sized tub of Manna Munchies

You didn't get your sign off right so I fixed it for ya.

Forgot your originality pill again?

Send me a set up and I'll re-arrange your pixeltruppen into nicely lined up rows ready for the burial detail.

Noba.

Why would they change the name? Oh, I see Emrys nailed it....

No of course he didn't.

As usual he is left floundering by the simplest of questions regarding the Great Southern Land and hence assumes that the cancerous rot that infects the cess pool in which he chooses to dwell, is similarly inflicted upon all nations thus he makes up some sort of gibberish that appeals to the general low brow nature of his peers in forlorn hope of some cheap amusement and momentary popularity.

Uluru is the name for the monolith given to it by the people who own it. They have called it this for 1000's of years, calling it Ayers Rock is an insult to the owners.

It would be like calling Emery's house Scuzzbucket Manor, however accurate I am sure he would find that insulting.

Calling it Uluru has nothing to do with Political Correctness, it is simple unadulterated Correctness.

It seems Speedy's gamey turn one flag rush will get off to a flying start as my guys spend 60 seconds doing their nails and contemplating some philosophical conundrum...or sumfink.

If i'd read the manual i'm sure it didn't mention anything about that.

It seems Speedy's gamey turn one flag rush will get off to a flying start as my guys spend 60 seconds doing their nails and contemplating some philosophical conundrum...or sumfink.

If i'd read the manual i'm sure it didn't mention anything about that.

Well you were always behind ever since they kept you in Kindy until you were 8. So there is no surprise at all.

Noba.

Bah! I wave my hand at you! My business cards need to be extended to fit all my qualifications after my glorious name.

I remember kindergarten, was fun I think...all that painting and playing with soft toys and naps in the afternoon. I can't wait to be old as Joe so I can experience all that again in the old folks home.

Bah! I wave my hand at you! My business cards need to be extended to fit all my qualifications after my glorious name.

I remember kindergarten, was fun I think...all that painting and playing with soft toys and naps in the afternoon. I can't wait to be old as Joe so I can experience all that again in the old folks home.

Yeah yeah. How much did you latest internet Diploma cost? Sorry, you supersized and got a Degree. Don't want to underare you, do we.

Noba.