The Demo Challenges Peng

Wow, barely caught it this time, last post on the first page.

Again, I blame rune ... no wait, let me check the schedule ... okay I blame MrSpkr who's been spending too much time fuming over some rinky dink municpal bond issue ... like we care.

Joe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit am I the ONLY one around today?

You lot are slacking off, sure there's a new demo (DON'T want to hear it MrSpkr, really don't) but the MBT is ageless and continues despite the new bells and whistles that BFC throws at us from time to time.

Granted it's nice bell and it has a hell of a whistle ...

Joe

The gamey AI is..oh nevermind. You lot don't really care about my various woes. I am really looking forward to CM Norm. Playing on my magnificent Imac is sublime. The AI 75 MM Anti tank gun killed 3 of my paper thin shermans and 38 troops. He was invisible. Next time, I scout.

No, it's House of Croda you slobbering, raving imbecile. Now, shut your pie-hole and go away.

House of Croda, House of Boo -- both are mere shacks compared to the magnificence that is House of Rune. If you are trying to claim some misguided allegiance to Boo, why don't you step up and take his beating for him. My pie-hole will not be silent until it has tasted blood.

It happens to be House jdmorse, Dr. Memory.

Okay, now that is just sad. Shouldn't there be some standards for house names? Even if jdmorse's choice of handle makes it clear that he has no flair, can't someone help with a more appropriate appellation for his sorry collection of followers?

You lot are slacking off, sure there's a new demo (DON'T want to hear it MrSpkr, really don't) but the MBT is ageless and continues despite the new bells and whistles that BFC throws at us from time to time.

Granted it's nice bell and it has a hell of a whistle ...

Joe

Okay, that's enough! I call you out, Foul Joe, the scenario is Veirville, I take Germans, you take Amis. It is time for me to crush you like the insignificant bug you are . . . wait . . . what's that? Vierville isn't in the Demo . . . really? You mean, those poor bastards are stuck with . . . oh my . . . that's . . . amusing as hell.

Snicker.

Steve

Okay, that's enough! I call you out, Foul Joe, the scenario is Veirville, I take Germans, you take Amis. It is time for me to crush you like the insignificant bug you are . . . wait . . . what's that? Vierville isn't in the Demo . . . really? You mean, those poor bastards are stuck with . . . oh my . . . that's . . . amusing as hell.

Snicker.

Steve

How's the Municipal Bond issue then, eh? What's that, the common folk voted FOR it after you went to all that trouble to explain the error of their ways? You mean you poor bastards are stuck with ... oh my ... that's ... amusing as hell.

Joe

We were going to use Buzzsaw, but some git from the Worst Coast got to it first.
What, you mean House Dimwit wasn't on the table? Seems a natural ...

But the lad's got a point, House jdmorse? Talk about mailing it in.

Now the Shavian House, that's got some verve to it.

Joe

Ha Ha

I bet Mister Sprinkler sure has egg on his face in Farlothian. He needs to be heckled often and with much sweaty fervor.

Now, now Hiram Sedai, we only mangle the names of SSNs and, while it's not required, we usually bold the names of Squires and above.

Actually in this case it's not like I really care, I just needed something to move the thread up the list.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE IS REQUIRED LADS ... Constant Vigilance.

Joe

And to vent the usual excess of hot air. Will someone open a window please?

Michael

Michael I'm even willing to put up with another of your insipid posts if it moves the thread up.

By the by lads, there's been a Parabellum sighting and Bauhaus is posting on Facebook ... YET THEY'RE NOT HERE!

Mock them severely ...

Joe

Now what you see here folks is a clear example of skillful, professional, experienced leadership of an arty FO by your Olde Unca Stukey as compared to the gamey, incompetant, 'toss a coin in the air and pray' results achieved by that low-down, cat polishing rock fondler, Boo 'I left my tactical brain in the washing pile and it's not dry yet' Radley

Ergo, effective use of arty assets by the one and only Olde One and Reserve Deputy Backup Justicar in Waiting, the indominable Olde Unca Stukey!!! (and the crowd roars)

untitled-6.jpg

Ipso facto, ineffectual WASTE of gub'mint resourses by that useless thuggish henchman, the despicable, the constantly bewildered, the Ayatollah of Akron, Boo Radley...(sound of crickets chirping)

untitled1-1.jpg

I could point out that you are using 105mm vs Boo's 75mm, Stuka, but for sure its a redundant observation.

You could point it out? Looks more like you did point it out. Situational awareness isn't one of your stronger points is it?

Anyhoos, Boo gets way more rounds with his 75's than I get with my 105's...it's just that I used them betterer and sneeksier.

Yes, he's reciting a popular ditty of the Afrika Korps, 'MrSpkr is a git'.

Hard to dance too, but the lyrics are amusing.

Ah yes, kind of like Lili Marlene, once the sole province of one side but taken to heart by all.

Joe