helluva downloading

Filefactory is not worth a penny. forget it

Playworthing doesn't respond for the indicated German mirror site, but works with the USA site (the one we should not use ?) 2 attempts made. It takes around an hour to download, with lightning download. Infortunately the extraction of the RAR indicated a corrupted file, that for the 2 attempts:

setup-1d.bin Could BF have a look at it.

A bit disappointed. i hope that it won't be as difficult to download the game that our elders hard time to land on the beaches !

Filefactory is not worth a penny. forget it

Playworthing doesn't respond for the indicated German mirror site, but works with the USA site (the one we should not use ?) 2 attempts made. It takes around an hour to download. Infortunately the extraction of the RAR indicated a corrupted file, that for the 2 attempts:

setup-1d.bin

A bit disappointed. i hope that it won't be as difficult to download the game that our elders hard time to land on the beaches !

try ratdeaths download

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=96396

BF is doing better games than they do communicate. They raised the tension to the highest point it could be all these late days and it all crash down considering the difficulties to download the PC demo, while waiting to do it for the pre ordered one.

They should have thought of that before. They had ample time.

So to summarize Filefactory is not worth a penny, Playworthing works for me only on the USA mirror site (the one they asked not to use !) and the file is at the end corrupted . It happened twice. What do they say to that and what is going to be done ? It is rather their problem, than to have Ratdeath very kindly proposing to provide us a way to get the file. Hope that one is not also corrupted.

Ok, back home took me an hour at the most to download with success the file. already played a scenario. Amazing. However some difficulties seeing the GI's and Germans through the trees and the hedgerow foliages. The grey icons are not too visible. besides these small details Thanks to B-F for putting down such a game. It is CMBO 2000 fame with the technologies available in 2011. What a difference. Don't dare think what it could be in 10 years from now.