Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must I do everything? You slackers have let the MBT slide almost all the way to the bottom of the first page.

I blame Joe Shaw and Sirreal. Maybe we should force them to pay the VAT on CMBN for all our Goobernationals?

Sirreal? Has another sighting been made?

Next that most loyal and trustworthy of Squires, Agua Perdido will show up and THEN there will be cause for celebration.

Joe

Sirreal? Has another sighting been made?

Next that most loyal and trustworthy of Squires, Agua Perdido will show up and THEN there will be cause for celebration.

Joe

I was kind of hoping he was like the devil, say his name and he appears. I want to make the Swede whine some more about my gamey force picks as I grind his troops into dust.

I'm just wondering whether the stuff he calls chewing gum is, in fact, chewing gum and not some other viscous substance.

Well it certainly has the consistency of chewing gum, and judging by the colour I'd say it was lime flavoured.

Boo, I think you misunderstood the challenge. I do not want to spend time dissecting posts. I want to spend time dissecting YOU. Still, there is a certain painful linearity about your method that helps me understand why you are the laughing stock of all CM players. Tend to lose all of your armor in the same spot do you? After that first tank gets popped, it might be best to avoid driving the rest of the platoon into the same trap...

Oh, I'm sorry.... was that a challenge? I must have missed the challenge part. Or dozed off by the time you finally meandered over to it. I guess I was soothed by the banjo music I hear whenever I read one of your posts. It's a good thematic instrument for you. Fits your character, that sort of thing.

Nice demonstration of your first grade level reading comprehension, however. I can only image how hard it was for you:

I have to tell you, I really love the irony of you making a typo in a sentence mocking my reading abilities. That's fecking magical, that is.

“Okay Boo, can you tell me what happened in the storybook?”

“Boo, please take the modeling clay out of your nose, and leave the hamster alone.”

“Boo, leave the hamster alone, we are trying to finish story time.”

“NO, Boo. BAD Boo. We do NOT do that to the hamster!”

I was doing that to the hamster because the hamster reminded me of you, lil' Coleslaw.

I have an idea! How about instead of challenging me, you let Joe take you under his wing (such as it is) and he'll teach you ALL he knows about Rise of Blight.

That should take about 4 minutes.

I have to tell you, I really love you

Thats nice Boo, you make a lovely couple. Perhaps you should consider privately emailing your feelings? Unless you wanted to announce them publicly of course in which case, this still isn't the place to do it.

Oh, I see what you did there, Stukei-Poo! You took my post and removed some words and changed the entire meaning! Wow! You are a clever boy!

Who's a clever boy?

Who's a clever boy?

YOU are, aren't you?

Yes, you are! Yes you are!!!

Git.

He'll fit right in when he visits Noo Yawk

Verwunden mein Herz mit eintöniger Mattigkeit.

It actually sounds better in French.

1.Les sanglots longs de violons de l’automne 2.Blessent mon coeur d’une langueur monotone

The two part message which signalled the beginning of the invasion. All those who will be playing CM:N should memorize this.

"The Peng Challenge Thread Demo Link... With Retsin!"

Why did you post in that false thread?...Its just what the outreboarders want.

You're getting soft, just like Shaw , are you playing Rise of Flight too?

What the hell do we need to do to keep this at the top of the page, re-title it as "The Peng Challenge Thread Demo Link"?

Sheesh ... buncha refreshing monkeys.

Joe

At first I thought this was one of the funnier comments in the Peng Thread and a refreshing break from the Justin Bieber refresh spasm frenzy. I used to come in here to see how the big boys set the standard (I didn't say where) but you guys just got usurped by a noob on your (well Shaw's) own idea. Man this is just sad.

Seeing as how I am Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread AND an unrecognized Olde One, I go wherever I'm needed.

If there is an outreboarder in the vicinity, I will be there to mock him.

If there is an Oddstraylyan in the vicinity, I will be there to mock him, too.

If there is an uppity former Squire, who needs his ears boxed, I shall also be there.

So, watch it...