Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

...it's such a pretty game that you don't have to have a ton of kills to make it fun.

Lucky for you, huh? I mean, the only way you could get a kill is if you somehow managed to shoot yourself down. And if there is a way to shoot yourself down, I have every confidence that you will find it.

Michael

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky for you, huh? I mean, the only way you could get a kill is if you somehow managed to shoot yourself down. And if there is a way to shoot yourself down, I have every confidence that you will find it.

Michael

Technically there is as long as you're flying a two seater or a bomber ... just man one of the guns and shoot your engine out.

Or drop a bomb when you're too low, that's always good.

Joe

Technically there is as long as you're flying a two seater or a bomber ... just man one of the guns and shoot your engine out.

See? I knew you'd find a way.

Or drop a bomb when you're too low, that's always good.

I'll bet you've had many an hour of fun with that.

Michael

Have I mentioned I'm a Beta Tester?

You guys are gonna love this game.

I am testing the hell out of it.

It is gorgeous, and fun as it can be.

Die a lot now. Of Jealousy.

They've got YOU Beta Testing it? My, my ... how the standards of BFC have dropped over the years.

Let's see if they've fixed that pesky problem of allowing scenario designers to drop a platoon of armored cars in a clearing that's miles from the action, that they can't drive out of and have no line of sight from.

Yes it's been years and no I haven't forgotten your misbegotten "scenario."

Joe

Let's see if they've fixed that pesky problem of allowing scenario designers to drop a platoon of armored cars in a clearing that's miles from the action, that they can't drive out of and have no line of sight from.

Meh, you're just incompetent.

Any half-decent player would have just written a quick editor to alter the map after the game is started and rolled out a new, nicely paved road. And turned the armored cars into Panthers.

Have I mentioned I'm a Beta Tester?

You guys are gonna love this game.

I am testing the hell out of it.

It is gorgeous, and fun as it can be.

Die a lot now. Of Jealousy.

So let's see... the glorious MBT (Damn the potatoes! Full speed ahead!) is being represented by Peng, Elvis and MrSpkr.

Uh huh.

Do you guys have a name for yourselves? Like maybe "The Banjo Brigade", or "Losers with Love Handles"?

Did BFC want to run some bench tests to see what would happen if the only tactical expertise the player had, was to hit GO endlessly?

And chimps were too highly evolved?

So let's see... the glorious MBT (Damn the potatoes! Full speed ahead!) is being represented by Peng, Elvis and MrSpkr.

Uh huh.

Do you guys have a name for yourselves? Like maybe "The Banjo Brigade", or "Losers with Love Handles"?

Did BFC want to run some bench tests to see what would happen if the only tactical expertise the player had, was to hit GO endlessly?

And chimps were too highly evolved?

I too am a Beta Tester, you shall see my name in the new manual. I don't really need to say anything more do I?

He said "boobs"....

Is that like a "thingy" reference?

Noba.

If you can't tell the difference between a boob and a thingie ... it gives me hope ... hope that eventually Australians will be too dumb to even procreate and will eventually die off.

Joe

If you can't tell the difference between a boob and a thingie ... it gives me hope ... hope that eventually Australians will be too dumb to even procreate and will eventually die off.

Joe

Never happen. We will never get to that because the Aussie Dollar is making sure that world supremacy is at the for front of every Right Thinking Australian at the moment and to dominate the world we need more babies.... Plenty of practise goin' on....

Noba.

...{snipped} ... Plenty of practise goin' on....

Noba.

You know lad, at some point you have to actually "get in the game" so to speak. "Practicing" is all well and good and I'm sure YOU'VE had plenty of opportunities to "practice" given the way you look, smell and sound. But to actually create more little Aussies there's a certain level of engagement that can only be accomplished with other Aussies that, how shall I put this, look and smell better than you do.

They usually, though not always, have longer hair and look smashing in a bikini. Now while I don't doubt for an instant that some of YOUR friends and perhaps even your own fine self have, on occasion, donned a bikini, I think it's a safe bet that the results weren't smashing.

If you need further elaboration there are all sorts of videos on the less discriminating tubes on the interwebs that you might enlightening.

Joe

So much madness, so little time...

"Should Battlefront have challenged Peng before finishing the game?"

"Peng - superman or challenged mama's boy?"

"Limited Peng Challenge Edition puts *you* in the Steelcase box"

"Peng Challenges the Demo Refresh Monkeys to a Bagpipe vs. IS-2 duel"

"Any chance of an update on the update on the Peng Challenge Thread?"

I too am a Beta Tester, you shall see my name in the new manual. I don't really need to say anything more do I?

No, that pretty much puts the old cherry on top, doesn't it?

I really had no idea BFC was recruiting so many people like... well, you... in order to make the game as idiot proof as possible.