Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

I had SO hoped that one of my Squires of the Shavian House would reappear, perhaps Lars, or Harv or that most loyal and trustworthy Squire Agua Perdido

Perhaps your squires finally learned an important lesson from you? (i.e. stay the hell away)

"say Guv can I borrow the keys to the charger tonight"

Behold the Justicar's loyal steed:

ice+cream+tank.jpg

The only way anyone associated with the House Persiflage could come back to life is as a result of a zombie plague

The Justicar has spoken! House Persiflage needz BRAAAIIIIIINNNZZZZ

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor/i7950/ASUSR3E/GTX580xGTX465/8GRam/WIN7-64/TrackIR4Pro/X-52Pro/SBExtr7.1Titanium Pro Champ series/PSUslvrstone1200||TrackIr4Pro/ir clipon||JoystickSaitekst290pro||SaitekRudderpedals Pro || X52ThrottleControler || G15Keyboard/RazerDiamondBackMouse || 28"Lcd HDMI iF281D I-INC

Yep, SSN.

Whats an SSN's?

Scum Sucking Newbie, Fluffheaven ... normally we'd just tell you to Sod Off and be done with you but since you use Track IR and a Saitek joystick I'll suspend judgement for a bit.

Probably not long however as I don't recall you hanging about ROF boards and without that you've no redeeming features at all.

Joe

Scum Sucking Newbie, Fluffheaven ... normally we'd just tell you to Sod Off and be done with you but since you use Track IR and a Saitek joystick I'll suspend judgement for a bit.

Probably not long however as I don't recall you hanging about ROF boards and without that you've no redeeming features at all.

Joe

You are such a ROF whore!!!! How can we properly train these newbies, when all they have to do is bat their eyelashes and talk about Sopwith Camels and Fokker D-VIIs and you fold up like a cheap camera!!!!

... fold up like a cheap camera!!!!

Judas Priest.... how old are you??????

"I think I'll just take my trusty Ansco Super Speedex and go down to the boardwalk and see if I can 'capture' a photo or two of some bathing beauties... just need to 'CRANK' try to start my 'CRANK' Model A..."

Whats an SSN's?

(Psssst)

It is the designation for a Nuclear Powered Submarine, it seems to hold some special place of scorn for the strange creatures of this tread.

My suggestion is that you, like I, observe from the safety of a hide for awhile and attempt to decipher their strange ways. You will become none the wiser but it does pass the time.

You could of course SOD OFF but I have a team working on what that is with little result as yet.

You are such a ROF whore!!!! How can we properly train these newbies, when all they have to do is bat their eyelashes and talk about Sopwith Camels and Fokker D-VIIs and you fold up like a cheap camera!!!!
Just because you couldn't figure it out ... I just got off a campaign game flight with my group in my trusty Camel. Killed three balloons and landed ... well ... kinda, there was a lot of wind and I kinda bent it a little at the end but I walked away.

Joe

Wow Joe, are'nt you the brave fighter pilot?

7451704-colored-air-balloons-floating-on-a-blue-sky.jpg

Hey sometimes you're in a desperate fight for your life 3000 feet above the trenches with 4 Fokker Triplanes whirling about and sometimes you're flying all by yourself with not a soul in sight.

And sometimes it's something in between, I just report what happened. In ROF the balloons aren't as well defended, in most cases, as they were in real life, but in real life it took some serious guts to go after them.

In any case it takes practice and skill to maintain formation with a group of friends and it's such a pretty game that you don't have to have a ton of kills to make it fun.

Of course you couldn't maintain formation for any time at all. Not that you couldn't learn to do it, though you probably couldn't, but your own side would shoot you down before you had a chance to learn. And I'm talking about the AI, even they couldn't stand to be around you.

Joe

Let me guess: you made Elvis play it as the Americans?!

You sick, evil bastard.

Steve

You can just say rune, it's not necessary to go into the sick evil bastard description ... it's pretty much a given.

In fact from now on I propose that whenever we want to denigrate someone (and heaven knows that never happens here) we can just call someone "a rune" ... it can be our shortcut.

Joe

You can just say rune, it's not necessary to go into the sick evil bastard description ... it's pretty much a given.

In fact from now on I propose that whenever we want to denigrate someone (and heaven knows that never happens here) we can just call someone "a rune" ... it can be our shortcut.

Joe

It should also stand for wildly unbalanced.

For obvious reasons.

I'm getting a Monday on a Thursday.

Joe

And I'm willing to bet that's happening to you with alarming frequency in this, your 240th year on planet earth, Joe. I assume you also confuse Tuesdays with Sundays, and Fridays with Wednesdays?

Papa

Whats an SSN's?

This one reminds me of Gollum.

Then again, so do most of the rest of you.

All that's missing is the "... my precious".

In future, I'd like you all to append "... my precious" to anything you feel the need to post.

Thankyou.

Papa

(Psssst)

It is the designation for a Nuclear Powered Submarine, it seems to hold some special place of scorn for the strange creatures of this tread.

My suggestion is that you, like I, observe from the safety of a hide for awhile and attempt to decipher their strange ways. You will become none the wiser but it does pass the time.

You could of course SOD OFF but I have a team working on what that is with little result as yet.

See how the SSNs help each other out? I blame Shaw and his failure to insist upon discipline.

I guess when you are downing balloons all day you get a sense of the divine.

This one reminds me of Gollum.

Then again, so do most of the rest of you.

All that's missing is the "... my precious".

In future, I'd like you all to append "... my precious" to anything you feel the need to post.

Thankyou.

Papa

And I'd like you to kick up your heels and do a little dance for us all.

Come on. You know you want to.