Thank You tyrspawn!

Great job on the excellent vids. Now, I request that you encourage your fellow beta testers to try their hand at making some similar video content because If I have to wait another 21 days :( before I can get my hands on this game I'm going to be a basket case.

BF please be merciful and don't prolong this agony any longer than necessary.

Yep, I'll chime in again here is well.

Excellent stuff, great narration. You did us all a well needed service...if a screen shot is worth a thousand words, your vids spoke a million.

Hard to believe after all these years we are so close to finally being back amongst the Allies and the Germs. Dream come true.

Mord.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I just checked found this thread by googling my name - I didn't see it when it originally was created.

Thanks for all the feedback, I may make another video if CMBN is still another 2+ weeks off.

p.s. i'm not getting paid anything.

Thanks tyrspawn for authoring and BFC for releasing.

Even though you do not prefer WeGo, if another VAAR, then please WeGo, and playback the interesting bits. Perhaps multiple replays of same turn from different angles. Will help us see all the variations in animations, etc.

Realtime is more, well, real, but a lot is missed during play.

Thanks!!