I am Back

Well after I don't know how many years here I am.

Some of you that have been here for ages might remember my posts from scotland from long ago.

Well in the intervening years battlefront stopped supporting Macs and I could afford a Mac and a PC so I sort of had to watch Shockforce from the side lines.

Also I got elected as a local Councillor and regardless of what you think of politicians (which is probably accurate even if it is unprintable) it is pretty hard work.

I also lost my son to a genetic condition four years back and to be honest for a long time gaming was the last thing on my mind.

Well tonight I pre ordered Normandy for the Mac and although it is close to the limit for my MacBook I am so looking forward to both playing the game and especially modelling the area around my house on the Black Isle.

That will bring back some odd memories because i last modelled it on CMBO and played head to head with thomas the year before he died...

I am also off on Holiday to France just south of Orleans in july for three weeks so I'll be able to practice virtual driving on the right hand side.

Peter.

Welcome back, Peter. Long time no see.

I too am a "recently-returning vet", and I have to say it feels pretty good seeing some old faces (err...user-names), coupled with the excitement over the latest CM offering.

Sorry to hear about your son. I'll raise a pint to the both of you* as I fire up my first Quick Battle.

Ken

*despite your new status as a politician ;)

TheGreatRadish...

The same one although as with this i've dropped right off posting recently. Two elections and being a Councillor has cut into that too.

Still their is a new poll out this morning which has the SNP well ahead so although their are two weeks to go and a lot of work to do we have to be odds on favourite to be returned as the Government.

I'll now wait for all the posts about the Megrahi decision.....

Peter.