Beta Gallery

The 3 shots depicting the death sequence of the German soldier was immpressive if a little macabre. There were 2 GI's in the background looking like they were casually leaning against a wall and viewing the whole scene with a dispassionate interest at best.

Regards

KR

Probably not unrealistic. The GIs felt plenty of hatred for the Krauts, and the landser for the Amis.

Wade into them, shoot them in the belly! When you put your hand .... in a pile of goo.... that a minute ago was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do!

This all just looks terrific visually. Well done BFC.

I had no idea that they had included that short sequence in the new gallery. I took those three and the following 'Germans at the Gate' photo.

The 3 shots depicting the death sequence of the German soldier was immpressive if a little macabre. There were 2 GI's in the background looking like they were casually leaning against a wall and viewing the whole scene with a dispassionate interest at best.

You might want to focus on the two dead GIs just behind the dying German. That sequence was taken during a bitterly contested firefight in a forest. The GI's near the building looking on so impassively had just driven the Germans out of those buildings and into the waiting arms of a second force that had infiltrated the woods behind them. That was revenge, pure and simple and very gratifying it was too.

I wish I could post more of these pictures as I had a great fight. The 'Germans at the Gate' comes from the same Quick Battle. Overall, that was the very best Quick Battle experience I have ever had with any incarnation of the CM series.