New file at the Repository: Damage/Defence bars mod (2011-03-08)

Replaces the "† + + x x X" icons with little bar graphs, because I didn't find the original very easy to quickly understand.Front/side/rear/top icon replaced with something hopefully more explicit. There are two versions included, one using the standard green-red progression, and one using blue-white for those with R-G issues.

More...

Great little, functional mod - thanks Marco.

Any chance you might grace us with another vehicle mod for CMSF? I would love to see someone with your capability mod the ZSU-23-4 even if it was a simple "sand" scheme. "Three tone desert" would be out of the park.

By the way, any of you using Scipio's unit panel mod will have to delete the "def" icons he included or they will overwrite Marco's changes. It took me a moment to figure out why the "x's" and "+'s" were not being replaced with the colored bars in my version of the game.

By the way, any of you using Scipio's unit panel mod will have to delete the "def" icons he included or they will overwrite Marco's changes.

Mods are loaded in alphabetical order. If a conflict like this occurs, rename the one you want to load last to something later in the alphabet than the clashing mod.

So in this case, rename my mod "zmb-defence.brz" and you should be fine.

Any chance you might grace us with another vehicle mod for CMSF? I would love to see someone with your capability mod the ZSU-23-4 even if it was a simple "sand" scheme. "Three tone desert" would be out of the park.

Always wanted to do the ZSU-23-4. But am in over my head with Shermans and stuff, so no time right now I'm afraid.

Marco:

Mods are loaded in alphabetical order.

I swear there was I time when I knew that - thanks for the reminder.

Always wanted to do the ZSU-23-4. But am in over my head with Shermans and stuff, so no time right now I'm afraid.

Ah, I didn't know you were assisting with the new game. Well, that bodes well for the Normandy folks! Perhaps in the future, between Wirbelwinds and Ostwinds, temptation will lead you back to the ZSU.;)

Mods are loaded in alphabetical order. If a conflict like this occurs, rename the one you want to load last to something later in the alphabet than the clashing mod.

So in this case, rename my mod "zmb-defence.brz" and you should be fine.

THx for the tip.