Peng Challange

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, stop it Michael...you're embarassing yourself.
Well, yeah ... but that's nothing new ...

Must I declare a BLOOD HAMSTER match?
Oh now that's a wonderful idea ... and from Stuka ... what are the odds?

The usual rules I presume, winner writes the losers sig which has to be displayed for a month?

Could we, I don't know ... offer suggestions?

Joe

Emrys has so many egotistical sigs right now, there won't be room for another.

What's the space limit on sigs anyway? anyone know?.....probably Emrys.

No, no Nidan1 ... geeze I'm getting tired of writing that ... it wouldn't be in addition to ... it would be in place of ... for a whole month.

Joe

p.s. Always assuming he loses of course ... {snicker}

p.s. Always assuming he loses of course ... {snicker}

Of course he will lose. Once a loser, always a loser. Just get one of Rune's scenarios, decide which side is the losing side and give that to him. No one has ever seen a balanced Rune scenario.

Noba.

What happens if they both lose?

(Which, I realize, can only be accomplished if the have a perfect draw, but wouldn't it be GREAT if they both had a score of zero? And the brought really, really good beer?)

In that case neither of them could post a sig at all ... for a whole month.

I don't know about the beer, they'd have to work that out themselves I guess.

Joe

Anyone seen Michael? Seems to me he's vacated the premises with great speed and furious overnight bag packing, would someone should check under his bed?... he may be in the foetal position quivering in fear with soiled adult diapers.

and rightly so...a BLOOD HAMSTER match is not to be taken lightly!

Anyone seen Michael? Seems to me he's vacated the premises with great speed and furious overnight bag packing, would someone should check under his bed?... he may be in the foetal position quivering in fear with soiled adult diapers.

and rightly so...a BLOOD HAMSTER match is not to be taken lightly!

He is on other threads, dispensing his particular brand of love.

Boo Radley I, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread hereby call upon you to maintain the order and traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread in your capacity as Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I shall be gone for about a week and may not have the opportunity to attend to my duties here and uphold my unofficial role of Cudgel of the CessPool so I have to ask you to keep up the scare ... as N.B. Forrest would have put it.

You won't do it of course and your bumbling and foolish attempts will do nothing more than cause some amusement amongst the lads ... but that's a plus too.

Joe

Boo Radley I, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread hereby call upon you to maintain the order and traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread in your capacity as Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I shall be gone for about a week and may not have the opportunity to attend to my duties here and uphold my unofficial role of Cudgel of the CessPool so I have to ask you to keep up the scare ... as N.B. Forrest would have put it.

You won't do it of course and your bumbling and foolish attempts will do nothing more than cause some amusement amongst the lads ... but that's a plus too.

Joe

I shall maintain the order and traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread with the same gusto, verve and meticulous focus as you employ.

(Insert various levels of laughter HERE)

However, I would not presume to attempt to take on your duties as unofficial Codger of the Cesspool.

You're on your own with that one, Sparky.