Peng Challange

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't miss much. If Joe gets any lamer, the doctors will have to put him in a full body cast. Which wouldn't be a bad thing if we can throw him off a bridge some dark night.

Michael

Does it have to be a bridge? Couldn't you just toss me in from the bank?

And why a dark night, surely a moonlit night would provide more entertainment?

I don't believe you've thought this through Michael, as usual your planning is just slipshod. You're an embarrassment to the CessPool as a hole.

Joe

The water is usually deeper under the middle of a bridge. Plus we can't take the chance of you crawling out.

Michael

Hello, fully body cast ... as I said, you've not thought it through properly.

And while the water may be deeper wouldn't it be more satisfying to see me struggling right there by the bank? So close and yet so far?

You're naught but a workman Michael, you've no artist in you.

Joe

Eeeeeeew! Go away, Joe! This has gone really much too far to be funny any more.

Michael

Reading comprehension is your friend Michael ... there is a difference, and a rather large one, between "I find I'm wanting you" and " I find you wanting" ... If you'd actually use the language as quoted you'd find less confusion ... it won't eliminate your confusion of course, that's beyond the scope of any degree of training, but it might reduce it.

Joe

Reading comprehension is your friend Michael ...

Joe

Let's... not go overboard here, okay? I think "Reading comprehension might possibly tolerate you, Michael."

or

"Reading comprehension doesn't hate you nearly as much as I do, Michael."

or

"Reading comprehension only wants to feed you into a wood chipper every now and then, Michael."

might be a bit closer to the mark, don't you think?

Let's... not go overboard here, okay? I think "Reading comprehension might possibly tolerate you, Michael."

or

"Reading comprehension doesn't hate you nearly as much as I do, Michael."

or

"Reading comprehension only wants to feed you into a wood chipper every now and then, Michael."

might be a bit closer to the mark, don't you think?

I stand corrected ... and I really like number three.

Joe

Ummm...You guys want a room?

Be very careful Patch ... the last time you intimated something of that nature you got in trouble.

And I repeat ... the mark of a true CessPudlian is to take the quote exactly as written and bludgeon the writer with that ... it takes no skill at all to rewrite it.

Joe

Does any think that Emrys will get the new Normandy game, or will he just continue to root from the peanut gallery.
Oh no Nidan1, I for one am confident that he'll purchase the full game ... and place it someplace conspicuous like on a fireplace mantle ... or in his case on the countertop of his mobile home kitchenette.

Of course he won't PLAY the game ... that goes without saying.

Joe

Be very careful Patch ... the last time you intimated something of that nature you got in trouble.

And I repeat ... the mark of a true CessPudlian is to take the quote exactly as written and bludgeon the writer with that ... it takes no skill at all to rewrite it.

Joe

Ha! All words were from your quote and nothing taken out of order!

can someone remind me if CM:Norm will be mac friendly?

Ye gods! I've heard of lazy, but this must set some kind of record. This is about on a par with the guy who wanted a son so he advertised for a pregnant woman.

thanks much

You really aren't welcome, you know.

Michael

"Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy is scheduled for release around the end of April, 2011. Once released, it will be available as a digital download ($55), via mail ($55 + S&H) and both download & mail package ($65 + S&H).

Mac users! The game will be available for both the PC platform as well as Mac OS X. Today, we are launching pre-orders for the PC version only! If you are interested in purchasing the Mac OS X version, please wait until we open pre-orders separately for it in the next weeks. The Mac OS X version is currently scheduled to be released not too long after the PC version."

Well now. Money is way too tight for that sort of purchase. I may have to wait until next year. I'm sure you gentlemen will tell me how it plays.