Peng Challange

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peng is the reason I gave up on sobriety.

Peng Challenge Threads always make more sense when drunk

Not just an SSN, an SSN with a Goobernational name who's apparently on some Gawdfivesaken island someplace goober.

AND an SSN with a whopping .21 posts per day to his credit ...

This is the result of inadequate rules ...

Joe

I'll bet that's a word that haunts you constantly.

Michael

"That's" ... no, no it doesn't really ... do you have particular problem with demonstrative pronouns or is it contractions in general that keep you up at night?

Joe

Resorting to your usual gibberish when confronted with an uncomfortable truth, Joe? We understand. I'll bet you stutter and have a lisp as well.

Michael

Nonsense Michael (and those two words must make you feel right at home) I'm a professional trainer and am widely acknowledged to be an accomplished speaker with neither a stutter nor a lisp ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Joe

...I'm a professional trainer and am widely acknowledged to be an accomplished speaker...

Congratulations, Joe, that's the funniest thing you've ever posted in this forum. Even funnier than that crumb of praise you grudgingly lavished on Stuka and which of course he hungrily snapped up and repeated ad nauseum.

Michael

I'm widely acknowledged to be an accomplished speaker

Oh pulease! I've heard you on the ancient podcasts and you sounded kind of...whiney. In the episode with you and Seanachai I couldn't tell who was wearing the dress and who was in a satin slipon.

Oh pulease! I've heard you on the ancient podcasts and you sounded kind of...whiney. In the episode with you and Seanachai I couldn't tell who was wearing the dress and who was in a satin slipon.

Looks meaningfully at Stuka. Squints slightly.

Did you spend a lot of time thinking about that? Maybe there should be a new rule put into the initial post of every Immortal Thread. Something that forbids certain people mentioning their dark fantasies.