WWII and other weapons collections...

I would LOVE to have one as it's the weapon my Grandfather used in WWII. Problem is, even the semi-auto version is crazy expensive.

They are expensive. That said, if you ever get to Knob Creek at either the mud or dust semi-annual MG shoots let me know. I have friends who go every year at least to one of them and they manage to shoot almost everything you can imagine. I'd be happy to hook you up with them for some heavy weapon experience if you'd like. It's apparently the place to be for firearms enthusiasts.

Do not underestimate the effect of such collections on the internet on CM:BN development. Its likely that the title couldn't have been possible otherwise. For example, I started out not knowing a German Gewehr-43 rifle from a pointy stick. After thoroughly researching collector pieces on the internet I could dismantle and reassemble one with my eyes closed! Well, almost. :D

I showed these to my wife and she said"Why do you men always need to brag about your guns.lol.My collection is rather small.I am more of a survivalist type,follow the advice of James Wesley Rawls on my firearm collection.I just own a Glock 21 ,A mossberg 500 .12 guage,a Ruger mini 14,a Ruger 10/22 and a Henry arms AR7 survival rifle.My next purchase will be something in 308 or 30 calibre.I think we are heading for an end of the World as we know it situation in the next few years and we all may be required to fend for ourselves and live off the land.Stock up on food and guns and ammo,just in case.;)

Ah, I love threads like this.

Some of my collection:

026-1.jpg

1954 Springfield M1 Garand

030-1.jpg

1940 Mauser K98 (Russian Capture). Probably at some point I'm going to have the metal parts refinished.

100_0660-1.jpg

1940 Tula SVT-40

001-12.jpg

1943 Izhevsk M38

001a.jpg

1930 Izhevsk M91/30 (Triple-Dated)