New Mods at CMMODS thread

Having been away from BFC all last year (not being a CMSF player) I had not noticed that the CMMODS site was no longer posting updates about new Mods into the forums here... it appears this stopped around March!!

Thanks to the kind cooperation of Martin@BFC, this is working again, and when CMBN mods start coming along CMMODS is ready for those too.

GaJ

Hmm, I certainly hope so but let's not forget the models in CM:BN are way more complicated then in CMBO (from 300 to 10000 poly's?). Look at the priest pic.

That means retexturing jobs are going to be much more work as well.

We'll see.

That makes me wonder, will CM:BN support the wintermonths and alternative winter textures right of the bat? Or will that be coming with the Bulge?

• 4 months later...

Wolfseven: cmmods has been up the whole time.

Sorry I didn't get any email from you. Maybe it went in a spam filter....

Just now I borrowed Alexander's Contact Icon Mod and posted it at CMMODS to test things out. It's posted OK, but the notification here isn't working for some reason.

Hmmmm...