Best Newbie Scenario?

I'm an old school "dinosaur" new to CMSF and RT gameplay. I must say I'm amazed at the game and its depth but I'm bit overwhelmed by the speed and intricacy. Can someone point me to a small scale scenario I can cut my teeth on without overloading my fragile and rapidly diminishing mental capacity?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

There is the training campaign with it's last scenario where you have to take a small mockup village defended by uncons. Also, if you are familiar with the classic CMBO Betas (Riesberg, Chance Encounter, Last Defence) you can get conversions of them at the repository.

Once you get to playing the Brit forces I highly recommend Royal Mud Marines as it uses all the weird soft vehicles the Brits have (and no AFV's of any kind). It teaches ammo resupply for support weapons and use of demo charges and LASM's as well.

It's a large scenario, but if you can master it, you basically can accomplish anything with the Brits after that.