Scenario List?

What aspect of the Normandy Campaign does the new game focus on?

The screenshots make it appear as though the USA has made if off the beaches and past the bocage.

So, where's the fighting going to take place?

CM:BN without Beach and Bocage... nah it will be included :)

Isn't this bocage?

bocqp.jpg

If Not, cool, there'll be even more plants and trees to make the environment look realistic.

Mord.

Yes Mord. That is bocage. And not even the current looking bocage.

Here is one with the current look of it but from what I understand it is not the final version of it

cm_dec_bone_4.jpg

A quick scan through and I saw bocage in a lot of pictures.

Not one of those screenies is showing bocage? What is the tall vegetation along the roads in some of the pics? Hedges?

Mord.

Well as I said "Maybe":

"Maybe that's just because no bocage screenshots were included."

As in I didn't know if there were bocage screenshots included or not (given the on going development of the bocage graphcs).

To be honest I haven't looked at the reams of screenshots and other stuff as I was busy, you know, testing the thing. :)

The initial game goes through August (a later module will push it though September) so just think of all the different battles that took place between June and August. It wasn't until after the Cobra breakout that Patton's tanks were finally unleashed upon the fleeing Germans! :D.

Yes Mord. That is bocage. And not even the current looking bocage.

Here is one with the current look of it but from what I understand it is not the final version of it

A quick scan through and I saw bocage in a lot of pictures.

Cool. I like the look of both actually...so I would've been happy with either...Are there actual hedges, low and tall in the game as well?

As in I didn't know if there were bocage screenshots included or not (given the on going development of the bocage graphcs).

Ahhh...I thought you were saying they hadn't shown any so it had me confused as to what that stuff was...I like the look regardless. The shots of the greyhound on the overgrown road look awesome.

Mord.

Are there actual hedges, low and tall in the game as well?

Lets see if I can recall. Low and tall bocage, plus simple hedges, plus wood fence, plus rural stone, brick and block walls. And Culin hedgecutter-equipped Sherman makes a very satisfying "crunchy-crunch" sound when used. :)