CAS glitch

Boche

"Was there a Chinese embassy nearby?"

The really funny part was every other embassy in Belgrade sending over a detailed packet with their current address, aerial photos, and such. The desire not to be the victim of the second targeting mistake was quite high. Although in the Air Force's defense, certain things are inevitable when you decide to make omelettes.

• 5 weeks later...

Random attack direction combined with significant elevation changes on the map often results in helicopter munitions striking far, far off the edge of the map, but you can hear it and see the smoke hanging in space in the distance. Not sure if the same can happen with fixed-wing aircraft.

I am lucky never to have seen this happen but I play real time. I wonder if it's a turn based bug....

The other thing I thought of is duds....but then, as an esteemed tester collegue pointed out "500kg of iron is gonna put a crimp in yer day, sport, even without the bang!" or words to that effect :D

I think the problem is that there is no impact therefore no detonation because as I was told 500kg of anything would make some kind of impact. Which is absolutley correct.

Just my tuppence worth and I am probably wrong so should not be taken seriously by anyone, ever.

• 2 weeks later...