Come Here for Online play!

Heheh..thanks for playing Elvis. Got to admit the scenario was rather big for someone who lacks online experience. Also, the "inside" intelligence helped a bit :) I will probably tweak the force balance, maybe the germans are not so uber after all.

Oh I have tons of online experience...I just got beat like a drum

Just got done a hoot of a TCP against noxnoctum. One of the NATO scenarios (De Hinderlaag). He was like a well oiled machine taking a major VL from me. Stunning precision. I had a bunker (default placement) though that proved to be the right thing in the right spot and it did enough harm to give us a draw. Lots of fun.

Haha yes that bunker was a pain in the ass. First my dutch IFV bumps into it 10 feet away... and gets scared off! And retreats backwards INTO the city (which I intended to just clobber from long range) and into the waiting arms of an RPG team. It was all down hill from there lol.

Just out of curiosity... does it make much sense that an IFV would be scared of a MG bunker? I mean it wasn't taking any damage. Maybe the crew was green or something, I didn't check.

this should be made sticky and/or added to battlefront toolbar...

Well I don't know about that since there can only be 16 users at a time. Unless somebody buys the commercial version and then we get 256 users. Tunngle works well already and it supports 255 users right now.